Saturday, September 10, 2011

Interesting day....

So I went to school today and it was boring.
except for that hour (was it an hour? it seemed to go by so fast) where all 5SN1 girls sat tgt and talked.
For the first time i think, we all sat down and talked or some just listened.
We ppl with a lot of thoughts just kept talking.
We talked about a lot of stuff. From our future to ppl that are annoying to.... aish... I cant rmb. I feel like killing myself for my bad memory! *stabs*
We started from betting who among us will get married first. LOL XDDD
But it's a hard bet. Coz one thing about the future is that no one knows what will happen. People change and feelings change.
Then we talked about other stuff. which cant actually be shared.
but it's great to spend time with friends especially during exam periods when we dont have any time to talk.
always when we reach school, everyone would be studying. during recess, everyone will be studying. when school ends, everyone would be discussing about exam stuff.
plus all i do at home is study and use the com. I'm desperate to find someone to talk to. Or else i'll end up talking to myself. T_T this is how pathetic my life is. *stabs self again*
it's a boring life. but all these exams are gonna end before i can appreciate it. then it'll be my birthday then it'll be another month of preparations for SPM then SPM. then holidays!!!!!
then it'll be time to worry about the future and college.
but i believe there'll be a lot of fun stuff in between all these worries which makes me look forward to it more~ :)
after our small bonding session, we went to english club which was boring....
then waited for Nigel to fetch me home but before that still had to go to the salon and wait for my mum to finish her hair cut before we could finally go for lunch.
later i'm going to church. it's raining. the weather is nice.
hope i'll be able to study hard tonight.
last week's exams were... bleh...
stupid Malay karangan which i couldnt finish writing. I finished writing actually but not that... complete.
English was... okay. I wrote a scene of a concert which featured Beast but i think i put in too much of my feelings and not much of the scene. but i'm impressed that i could finish it in 30 minutes.
Sejarah was... T_T got tips but still... haiz... can only blame myself for not getting ready enough...
gtg to church now. good luck everyone!!!!!!!






P.S Have i said this before? But i have serious trust issues.


2 comments: