Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Experiences

Today is the day Ruohyee and Amy left for PLKN!
Firstly before i start, i want to say sry for waking up late again.... T_T
It cause us to miss sending Amy off. T_T It's either i didnt hear my alarm or i forgot to set an alarm or the alarm didnt ring. T_T
should've woke at 8am to get ready but woke at 9am. =_=
Normal morning jam on our way there. Made us so scared we'll miss Ruohyee too.
Just luckily we reached just on time! 
we ran to find her but there was soooo many ppl!!!
but we found her quite easily in the end. hehehe.
her mum was like couldnt believe we would actually go meet her. HAHAHA
When i saw all those ppl there, I just felt soooo grateful that i didnt get chosen for PLKN. 
feel really bad for those who got chosen. you guys need to stay strong!
Oh and we missed Amy becoz she registered early. She went there at 7+am i think so her bus alr left when we reached. *sighs*
And after Ruohyee registered herself, we walked with her to her bus.
We met with Chia Chin there too~
His mum looked very familiar then only i realized his mum goes to the same church as i do.
Plus we see each other almost every Saturday during mass but i never knew it was his mum. =_=
and when i told my mum about it, my mum ask me to point her out the next time we go to church (you know lar, all aunties very sampat one, always want to ji1po2 one), but sadly, i dont know when will be the next time i go church. T_T
Chia Chin is going to Melaka camp while Amy and Ruohyee going to Kota Tinggi.



 Ruohyee waiting to register.


 the crowd!
 we found Rouhyee's bus and she loaded her luggage.

 we never forget to take photos~~~
rmb, this is  the "before" photo!
when she gets back after 3 months, we'll take an "after" photo!

 Ruohyee and her mum.
her sis didnt want to take photo. hehe.




We left before Ruohyee's bus left coz my bro was waiting for us in the car.
After that we went to CS to buy some stuff.
I bought a pair of shorts and cute pink fluffy indoor slippers~~~
Then I went over to Hy's house to watch KBS Gayo Daejun~

 they are so comfortable~~!



At 7pm, i went over to ATS to get our Jazz exam certificate and my salary.
my salary left rm10 only.... T_T coz i owe ppl money..... but at least i dont have any debt anymore!
I got Honours for Grade 4 exam~
Honestly i think i did bad, coz i think i forgot some moves for our routin or was i too focus until i thought i forgot i also dunno. *blur*
and i didnt do my abdominal exercises well either... i couldnt sit up well. *fail*
dont think about that anymore, after that i went to Tesco with Thaniel and my mum.
tmr/today school starting and now only go buy school shoes and school uniform. we are best at doing things last minute. XD
At the same time, i bought some stuff that i needed to bring up to KL.
I love going to supermarkets at night on weekdays when there's like no one around then i'll be jumping around the place walking down each aisle looking and touching everything. and everything in pink catches my eye. HAHAHAHA
but too bad i couldnt find the stuff i want in pink. *sigh*





I'm gonna miss Amy and Ruohyee a lot~
especially Rouhyee/Kapo~~~ one less person on twitter to chat with!
but we all know how fast time flies by now-a-days. 3 months will be over very soon and we'll be asking ourselves how did time pass so fast.
We'll be going our own ways now. Most importantly, we all need to stay strong despite not being able to be beside our loved ones~
leaving my room's comfort and my big TV and my brothers although i still will be able to meet up with Nigel in Subang.
but i'll miss my mum the most~~~ Who's going to help her around the house after i leave?
Who's going to call her everyday and report to her what has been finished at home and she need to buy them asap???
Who's going to watch movies with her? *sigh*
Everything will change and we just need to get used to it. and appreciate all the stuff we have when we still can. 
And I wont be around Thaniel to mess around with him, and laugh for no reason with him.
and my other friends like Dominic they all. T_T
I bet the next time i see him, he'll be a head taller than me already.
and Zacheus will ask me, "Why are you so short?" when we meet next time. and he's only 12!!!!! he's a giant baby!!!
I'll pray hard for everyone i love~ hope they'll all be fine and i'll be fine~

No comments:

Post a Comment