Thursday, April 19, 2012

Farewell~

Aish... I've been procrastinating for long enough right? 
I've just been busy watching k-dramas and was reluctant to blog coz it takes up so much of my time but here i am. But i guess most of them will be photos as i'm just lazy to type.

This is post will be on Minyan's and Olivia's last day at Taylor's.
I think they just started at Nottingham Uni today, Ruohyee also~
It was a Fri and it was also the last day of college before our two week break which is almost ending now...
Anyways, we all promised that we'll were dresses to college that day~

 my face really getting darker and darker. ishh...
i dont mind my arms or legs getting tanned, I've always like getting a tan when i go to the beach but my face is the exception!
that's why i went online to search for a good sunscreen for my face and when i've save more money, i need to buy new facial products to help whiten my skin~~~

After college, we went to Sunway Pyramid. Had lunch at Ninja Joe.
then we planned to go to RedBox but it was fully booked! we were like, WTH!
sigh.... so we went window shopping instead.
 at Topshop~~~
i loved the jeans soooo much~  i loveee the galaxy tee too but does this colour suit me?
Y I SO POOR????!!!!



 after we walked around for a while, we went to FullHouse to talk and take photos.
we didnt talk much i think, we mainly kept taking photos. hahaha
all the photos are with Olivia though.









 and our dresses' are of the same pattern!
only that Yongxuan's were hearts, mine were stars and Olivia's were dots.

 this looks so formal.. XD




 Yongxuan~~~
 Olivia~~~


 Wakakakakaka~
 Yongxuan you so funny lar~~~

 T_T i'm so going to miss the times we four spent tgt~







 this photo is dedicated to the rude waitress at FullHouse. she kept shooting us very bu shuang de face.
really dunno what's her problem.


I'm really gonna be Olivia and Minyan so much~ We used to talk about everything and laugh at everything.
But now only left me and Yongxuan.... we're gonna be so lonely in class and so much quieter. sigh.
from now onwards, only the two of us having lunch tgt.... but luckily we have each other right? hehe.
But seriously, i was really sad that day when they had to leave at Pyramid when we hugged and said our goodbyes... although it's not like we wont get to meet anymore but... sigh...
still, I wish them the best~ How i wish i can quit A-Levels too... I really dont like it and regret so much for choosing it. but it was my choice at that time.... now i dont have a choice but to finish it.
I just hope i can keep up with my studies from now on. NEED TO STUDY HARDER!!!!
But i'm really not the study-type of girl.... sigh.... why in hell did i choose A-Levels.....



that night was the time to go home~~~~
 on the plane with Hy unnie~
my hands really hurt so much that day. now i fear going back to subang.
we have MORE stuff to carrry back. T_T



Then it was time for EASTER~~~~
 mummy is always so creative. and a perfectionist.
she boiled the eggs and dyed them~
I helped too~ 
 they look like grapes right? or prunes?

 and the poor cracked ones.
 just when i finished dye-ing 2 trays of eggs, Auntie Pat brought more over to my house!
after her was Auntie Angelica and Auntie Doreen.
Norman also came over to help.
 the final products~

 and after the Easter Vigil mass, i received two pink eggs~



No comments:

Post a Comment