Friday, June 15, 2012

A short update on my boring life ^_^

Sem exams are over! And here are the holidays~ I started my holidays well!
I will blog about today in my next post.
but here's just a short update on some other random stuff that has been happening while i was away from this blog and what will be happening for the next two weeks!
So, for the last whole week, i've been studying and studying. and stressing myself out.
Monday seems to be long gone, this week just has seem to have been going on forever.
Last weekend, i stayed in the room while Hy went to college to study. I cant study with all the distractions in the cafeteria but studying in the room wasnt the best experience either.
jsyk, i'm a person that loves talking and not being able to talk to anyone for the whole day was depressing.
and i daydream a lot and end up staring into blank space for a really long time, so no matter where i study also the same.
despite all the studying and hard times, i still didnt do well in my exams. T_T I'm alr expecting bad results, and i dont know how to face my mum and my uncle when we receive the results. *cries*
but let's forget about the exams for now and enjoy the holidays while we can, coz there wont be any more fun times in the future.
So, once our last paper ended (which was Accounting paper 2, which i didnt manage to finish doing in time), we (me, Yongxuan, and Zhixin) treated ourselves Gongcha~
we met Edison there (a person from PE6 that takes accounts with us), and she (*LAUGHS* only a few would understand why i'm laughing) came and sat down with us and discussed a bit on accounts.
After that, i just came back to my room and used the com until 1am. and finally got a good night's sleep!
I havent been able to sleep well or much for the last few days or weeks! so it was nice~ but i really cant wait to go back home tmr~ to sleep on the comfy couch and my comfy bed with my comfy pillow~ and see my beautiful full-with-beast-posters-room. hehehe
and also to eat my fav food in JB~ seriously, after eating and trying so much food in KL, i still think JB food is the best! especially all those in MOLEK! all the food i ate growing up~
like my fav laksa (which the auntie alr know not to put tau geh and sea ham in) and my fav char kuey teow (which the auntie also knows not to put tau geh in), and Let's Eat~~~~ and i noticed there's not many (or any Lavenders in KL). what else do i miss? erm... Oh! SIAM HOUSE! which has the best thai food~
oh and my fav chicken rice shop which closed down. T_T
enough with food, i'm so hungry right now.
and i have to lose weight during these two weeks! I know i'm not fat, but still.... i know i gained weight over the last few months and i'm just pissed of myself for gaining weight. so need to control myself during these two weeks! CANNOT BUY ANY CHOCOLATE BISCUITS! NO MORE CHIPSMORE!
normally once i'm back in JB, i stock up the pantry with ChipsMore and eat them all day long.
i know i'm consuming too much sugar, but i love all things sweet! even for milk teas, i loveeee La Kaffa's which is the sweetest~~~ everyone says so. but i love it.
but i checked my glucose level in college the other day and i have a normal glucose level~ okay. i know i have to cut down on consuming sugar.
I also promised myself that i'd play the piano everyday and learn a new song everyday.
I also promised myself that I would do accounts and maths everyday.
and also read everyday! I have a particular book that i'm waiting to read but i cant rmb it's title =_=
i also need to clear my files in my laptop this holiday, i've been saying to do this for ages and now the laptop is finally starting to lag so i better move all the stuff out.
and i need to sleep early everyday this holiday! which always never happen. i have so much to do during these two weeks and i have no time sleep at night. but i'll sleep till noon! but i dont think that will happen if my aunt is around. she came over from London and has been staying at my house for a few weeks now and she wont be in when i go back tmr, as she's gone travelling with my uncle, i'm not sure when she'll be back.
but when she's around, there'll be no nonsense like sleeping till noon.
And i have to search for all Beast's old photos that i lost last year~ that will take up so much of my time!
and i need to watch k-dramas and One Tree Hill and a whole lot of movies! and i want to sit on the couch and watch TV! and i want to watch some anime too but i doubt i'll have the time.
and i actually planned on baking dongwoon cookies but in the end, since Yongxuan said she'll like to eat brownies, so i shall bake brownies! but will need to go the special ingredients, but i need to find my secret recipe first! i dont where i threw it ady.
and talking about throwing stuff, i need to clean my room! since SPM ended, i kept saying i need to move all secondary school books out of my room but i was lazy.
so i have so much stuff planned out ady and Mummy just texted me saying Nigel will pick me up from the airport tmr then i guess we'll be going for mass and she also said we'll be going to Desaru next Sunday!
let's hope the weather will be nice~~~  i want to go to the beach!
I guess that's all for now. oh, and i'll be blogging more during the holidays! so wait for new blog posts~
sry for the long boring post of my life, i just felt like blogging. hehe
will be departing subang airport tmr 3.40pm! will be home in almost another 12hours!
it's 1.40am now and i'm hungry. T_T
and i havent packed. we just did laundry so we need to wait for them to dry.
good night peeps.




P/S another thing i want to do during the holidays! LEARN KOREAN! need to learn more vocab.

No comments:

Post a Comment