Saturday, August 11, 2012

the most random of randoms

Since i'm in the mood to blog, better just do it! 
I was just going through some of my files and decided to post some unseen photos. okay, not really unseen, some have been on fb and not taken by me, credit to whosever's photos these are~~~~

 this was.... quite some time ago ady. Heart Rock Carnival where i had brownies and nachos with cheese! yummy~~~~
it was a nice day despite the hot sun!
and my pink water bottle reminded me of my friend Felicia. she said maybe the next time she sees me, i'll still be carrying a water bottle (she says that i always carry a bottle everywhere, but i dont) and i made it specific that it would be a PINK bottle. hehehe

 and this was long ago... Jog For Hope! havent been running a long time, it made me really miss those primary school days where i ran on the field everyday without any worries.

 I love going grocery shopping. but i hate paying and carrying the bags up 4 floors. fml.
and omg CHEESEEEEEEE i'm craving lasagna, spaghetti, macaroni & cheese and pizza. basically, anything with cheese.

 my new fav nail polish! it's from Beauty Credit in the shade Vintage Pink.
i really love the texture, it's easy to apply and my top coat gives it a really nice finishing touch.

 my new favourite shop but i'm too broke to visit it again.

 raspberry jam. my fav. i love all kinds of berries. urgh. i'm hungry.

 chocolate cream with strawberries. looks tasty and are really tasty.

 more food. omg. 

 love music. : )

 my google chrome theme! but i use RockMelt now since chrome hates me.
i'll go find themes for rockmelt.

Gong Cha's winter melon milk tea. i usually love sweet stuff but i didnt love this drink. it was nice but i dont have the urge to get a second cup.
and i wonder if you noticed i purposely took Yoseob in the background. LOL
our now manly Yoseob. >__<

 my nails for beast's comeback, also from Beauty Credit in the shade Midnight Star, so relevant to Beast's comeback. LOL

 a beast dvd i bought at popular the other day just because it was cheap and a week after i bought it, Cube announced they would be releasing beast's limited edition album and i was FML. i shouldnt have bought this. 
but Popular was selling Beast's Welcome to Beast Airlines concert dvd half the price i bought mine online. i wonder what's the difference between the two.
and Best limited edition album is really worth the money as it is full of amazing stuff!

i havent had the chance to watch these though. gonna wait till i get back to JB.
and i hope when i get back, my Midnight Sun album, Midnight Sun Limited Edition album and Beast Meets B2uty dvd would be waiting for me on my table!
this is the only way i can support my oppas as i cant help stream or buy their songs on korean music sites or itunes. i know i seem to be spending a lot of money on them, but like i always say, this is the only thing that makes me proud.
i dont even bother to explain anymore.

oh i also bought my ticket to Big Bang's Alive Tour but now i have doubts on whether to go or not. May try to sell my ticket..... i really want to go, but at the same time, i dread going alone and some more i bought the free standing area.... dont wanna be squished by ppl. and i would be really happy to have more money to buy Beast's other stuff as i still have some stuff on my list that i want to buy for example beast's 1st and 2nd mini album, i have been wanting them forever! but never had the chance to buy them, hope to get them for my bday, but i doubt i'll be able to. and Beast's Complete History Box Set, which i'm not sure whether will be released in Korea, but it's selling in Japan now.

i'll save my money for a new phone, my phone has been giving me lots of problems and i just havent had enough money to change one yet.
i know my mum will be paying for my new phone but i myself want to pay a fraction of it so that i wont feel so guilty for spending my mum's money.

OH OH OH AND GUESS HOW I'LL BE SPENDING MY BDAY THIS YEAR???!!!!
I'LL BE MEETING MY PRECIOUS GIRLS APINK!!!!!! 
OMGGGGG cant believe it seriously.
I called the organizer the other day and booked the tickets and Hy unnie went to transfer the money the other day~ woohooo~~~ Naeun unnie~ and Hayoung!
and Namjoo and Chorong unnie~~~~~~~ 
omg i dont even want to imagine how i'll react when i see Hayoung. she's freaking 16 years old and looks so mature and BEAUTIFUL~~~~~
I hope they sing their songs~ I'm scared they would only sing a song or two. hope they make it into a mini fan meeting or something~~~ but i doubt Cube will allow that.
my 18th bday is gonna be sooo special, and we'll be able to hi-5 the girls~ *yeeps* and Hy unnie will be there with me ahhhhh~~~~ we'll go crazy over the girls tgt!!!
i'm going to be really thick skin and ask each girl to wish me happy bday! XD


that's all for now. may not be able to blog anymore during the next few weeks. 
wait for me okay? i'll be back when i get back to JB and blogposts of my albums will be up!
sweet dreams everyone. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment