Friday, November 16, 2012

So... Recently...

I'm finally done with AS!!! woohoo~ but jsyk, i'm extremely worried of my results. I dont think i did any good and this is the time where i regret for not working hard enough. This is totally not me. I usually just let things go easily but not with my AS exams..... i have no idea how i'm going to face A2... kill me please.
So i'm just relaxing and trying to enjoy while i can before class resumes again.
I should've gone home... haih but we still have one week before class resumes so whatever. haih.

so for the past few days i've basically done nothing. LOL
I've watched a few nice movies though. I watched Ted, which was bad. It was so lame. but i still sat through the whole movie though. and this proves how important a movie's trailer is.
But after that I watched One Day, starring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess (who is really good looking).
One Day was a really nice movie. Those interested in it, it can be found on PPS. Anne Hathaway's and Jim's acting was amazing. Was not used to Anne Hathaway's British accent at first though. It had a sad ending though. I hate sad endings but it was okay, they ended the movie perfectly.
I also watched a chinese movie called Love. I watched it because i knew Eddie Peng was in it. hehehe. It was interesting too. I havent watched a chinese film in a very very long time. I dont even rmb when was the last time i watched a taiwanese drama.
The next movie i watched was a christmas movie. haha. I know it's not even December yet but i cant wait to spend christmas with my family and friends~ and most Christmas movie cant go wrong. I watched The Family Man, starring Nicholas Cage. It was a random choice of movies. I think i've seen it on tv before but i just watched it again.
just now i watched Fairy Tale: A True Story. but i didnt finish it because it was too boring. I seriously just watch any random movie i find online without knowing anything about the movie. It's more interesting that way. I still have a lot of movies in my bookmarks bar waiting for me.

I've been listening to a lot of Urban Zakapa's songs this week. The holiday just puts me into the mood for relaxing, soothing music. I changed my bg music too. It's an Urban Zakapa song named Cafe Latte. I love it soooo much. I dont know how i never got attracted to Urban Zakapa. I've heard their songs before but never cared to checked them out. Stupid past Rachel missed out on so much good music.
Anyways, go check their music out if you're like me and love relaxing, soothing music. If you like 10cm and J.Rabbit or most korean indie artists, i'm sure you'll like them too.

I've been staying on Youtube a lot too. I watched a lot of vlogs. I'm currently going through all WongFu Production's videos, starting from the oldest videos. They are basically three goofy guys who do what they love and work hard on it. Their videos/vlogs are just so enjoyable to watch. And just seeing how they grew throughout the years. and just seeing technology improving over the years too. I watched one of their vlogs where they were on tour and they went to Seattle! and visited University of Washington. I've been there and when they entered the library, they said the same thing i did when i was there. The library was like how the Harry Potter buildings are! LOL and they went sight seeing around Seattle too, too all the places i've been and it just made me want to go visit Seattle again, it's just such a beautiful city.

And some of you may have already heard that YG cancelled 2NE1's New Evolution Concert in Malaysia.
tbh, i was pissed. but only for 10 minutes before i cheered myself up with Beast. No point being mad while there's nothing i can do to change the situation and it's not like i'm the only one going through this. Like i stated above, i normally get over stuff really fast.
but seriously, i gave up my Alive Tour ticket to buy 2NE1's ticket. and now i end up not being able to go for both. But i guess i'm happy that i'll be getting my money back and i'll be able to do some Christmas shopping for myself and maybe buy some Christmas presents for the family.

just some random photos like usual.....

 Pop Tarts~ I've seen my cousin sister eat this while i was in Seattle and they seemed really delicious and so i bought them to try but they are not cheap. and they are really sweet. I'm craving them again but i'm broke.

 the size of it compared with my hand!

 the weather has been rainy everyday for the past two weeks, or even longer than that. but the rain has stopped these few days. I thought the rainy season was during Dec? I guess i'm just used to JB weather.

 LOL this is my screen saver. I have a whole folder of Yoseob's photo as my screen savers. they accompanie me while i study. LOL

 hot pink nails. i was so excited to have hot pink nails for 2ne1's concert..... TT____TT

 ever since i got my S3, i've never bought any phone cases. except for a transparent case.
so i was really happy to get these and they were cheap too!

 banana chocolate chip muffin~ I wanted it once i set my eyes on it. Love at first sight. LOL.

 our group skype chat last saturday~ it was fun.


and LOL guess what this is??? It's actually a hand cream! Yongxuan bought it for me as a belated bday present and the scent of it is amazing~~~ I loveee it. It's a really sweet floral scent and I love sniffing on it before i sleep. I feel like i dream sweeter dreams because of it. LOL i know, doesnt make sense.
anyhow, thank you Yongxuan for it~~~ and as you can see, it's pink and so cute, how can i not love it. too bad the cream isnt pink in colour. I feel like i'll be repurchasing this after i finish this tub.


another long wordy post.
i guess i may be blogging more since i have some time on my hand. i hope i'll be. : )
good night everyone. sweet dreams~ 
i still cant change my habit of sleeping at 2am. it's 2.30am now. sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment