Thursday, June 13, 2013

The end of another chapter...



I'm finally done with A-Levels! My last paper was on Monday and it went well~
The last few days has been fun and interesting. Compared to the days before that, anything can be labeled as interesting. LOL

On Monday right after our Economics paper, headed over to Midvalley for lunch with my friends! We also watched Now You See Me~ It was a great movie! I loved it and want to watch it again!
We walked around a bit after the movie while some of my friends went to shop for their prom dress~
I walked around the mall with Joon Tian and Zhixin and it was so nice to be able to talk to them. Due to exams, we havent had the time to really talk.
Kinda weird knowing that we wont be able to see each other anymore after this.
One and a half years... flew by just like that. I still rmb thinking how much longer i needed to go through all the exams and those lifeless days... and now, it's all over. I'm glad, obviously, that i finally get to have some fun, go on vacation and move back home!
This one and a half years has definitely gave me the chance to learn a lot, and grow a lot too. All the ppl that i've met during this period of my life, whether or not we'll be able to meet again in the future, have made a difference in my life. And all the memories are worth appreciating.
Originally, i planned to make a full blog post of an overview of my life as a college student, but now thinking about it, it wasnt very interesting although a lot has changed.


On Tuesday, i planned to sit in front of my laptop all day catching up on some stuff i've been missing out on due to exams. but there was a changed of plans~ Initially, i was suppose to just "accompany" Hueyying to Sunway Pyramid as she had some stuff she wanted to buy, but I ended up spending a lot too. *stabs myself*
There were just some stuff that i've wanted to get in a very long time but refrained to because i had to save money. I guess i just couldnt control myself that day. I was really happy with all my purchases though~ The satisfaction of shopping always makes ppl happy. : )

 i rmb i said i would not allow myself to buy anymore nail polishes this year but how do you expect me to walk into Beauty Credit when there's a Buy 2 Free 1 offer and not pick up something?!
I've always wanted a coral/orange colour and i've set my eyes on the one i bought for some time~
And i bought another glittery polish again. not surprising at all.


walked into Watsons and bought some basic make up items~
i planned to buy them when i go to HK but i couldnt resist it. some of them were on sale in Watsons~
btw, the L'oreal lipstick was a free gift (which cost rm35.50!), i thought i would like it but i dont... so i guess i'm gonna give it to my mum maybe. 


Yesterday, after lunch, Yongxuan and I sat at Starbucks while we attempted to get our itinerary for our Macau/HK trip done. We managed to get some of it done but it isnt fully done yet. It's just so hard to plan everything precisely when we're not sure of some stuff and cant get clear info about them online. so we kept saying, "唉 到时再看要怎样” but we cant be like that right? we'll end up wasting a lot of time deciding on stuff if we dont plan ahead. sigh... We'll need to spend some time figuring stuff out before we leave on Monday morning. On another note, I'm extremely excited and scared at the same time regarding this trip.
I just hope everything works out well~ and that we shouldnt worry too much because that will just make everything worst. I'm really excited to visit Macau though~!!! I've always wanted to go there. Maybe because i'm half Portuguese and a Catholic and also because of the Portuguese eggtarts! I cant wait to go back to HK again too! The last time i went, i didnt fully enjoy myself. and this time around, we're planning to go up to Victoria Peak at night! cant wait to witness the break-taking view of HK's skyline both from Victoria Peak and Victoria Harbour! also, cant forget about all the shopping malls and the food!
I know that it's gonna be extremely tiring and the weather is gonna be hot, but all in all, i hope it's gonna be fun!

Starbucks had a 50% offer on all frapps if you use a tumbler~ so i borrowed Hy's and got a Java Chip Frapp~ i havent had a Starbucks in ages that i've forgotten how much i like their Java Chip frapp.







I sometimes can find it hard to blog. Like i always say, i'm not good with words and there are so many times that i think way too much, worry way too much and end up not blogging about what i planned too because i was scared that no one cared or no one would understand. But, i'm trying. I'm trying to grow out of that phase of thinking and worrying too much. I'm always blogging in my head though... but i guess that doesnt count as blogging. hehe I have a whole list though, of things i want to blog about~ They are just short memos i made over the last few months. Some of them may or may not make their way into a blog post. I dunno. Maybe i'll just type them out in a memo-form, so that you guys can take a peek into my thoughts.

this is a screenshot i took months ago when i first dl-ed this cute Memo app i use~
I love it so much. it's now full of loads of random memos and lists i make everyday. 
I used to use an app called Wunderlist, it was a more organized app where you can tick off the stuff you've done but it wasnt as cute as this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment