Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Urban Shopping Centre

This will just be quick post with some photos of Westfield Stratford City!
These are the photos I took for my mum to see and I thought I might as well post them up for everyone to see too! And some of these photos are definitely going up on my Instagram soon~

If you haven't been to Westfield Stratford City, this might be interesting to you but if you're like me, who goes there on an average of 4 times per week, you would find it meh kekeke
Still, it's a spectacular design for a huge shopping centre. It sometimes can get so busy that it's difficult to even walk from one end to the other, which is what I have to do every time I go into work because the tube station is at one end and John Lewis right at the opposite end.

On the day I took these photos, it was raining outside, so I could only take photos of the outdoor area at night (after work), which gave me a chance to test the ability of my camera to shoot in low lights. But well, as you will see, the outdoor area is brightly lit so it's not really in a low light condition.

And Westfield Stratford City is right next to the Olympic Park, and in John Lewis, there is a viewing gallery where you can see the amazing view of the park and the sunset~ Most of the days when I'm at work, I get to see the beautiful sunset if the weather is good and if I'm not too busy.

This is obviously where I do most of my shopping as well. I sometimes go before my shift starts or when I get off work. There's Waitrose and M&S as well so I sometimes get some groceries there. The old shopping centre, Stratford Centre, next to Westfield, has a Sainsbury's and a Loon Fung (Oriental supermarket) where I sometimes go and get food as well~

Okay, this is supposed to be a quick post, so here are the photos!




















x

No comments:

Post a Comment