Monday, May 12, 2008

12.3.2008

today is the 1st day of my mid-year exams. *tired* i was mugging the whole day. but know i'm scared of the exams for tmr. and my new haircut. i feel so furious bout it. that bloody hairdresser went and cut my hair so short that now i dont even dare to take a picture of myself. and just now i went to the hypermarket to buy some things for thursday's mass (church thing). i hate mass, it's so boring. but dont have any reasons for not going. i had a great time with my mum at the hypermarket, without my brothers around. i was really happy, coz i dont always have the opportunity to go shopping with my mum, coz we are all so busy. i hope we could spend more time together in the future. and today i did a very crazy thing. i paint my toe nails purple colour. then i put some stars on it and a kind of silver blue on it. but in the end, it turned out quite nice. i did this because i just wanted to have some fun before the exams, so i won't feel so nervous. i just hope i would do good in this time's exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment