Thursday, May 15, 2008

14.5.2008

today's exam went okay... i just scared of my sivik. but i think i can pass.i felt that i did quite well in my maths today. except of some careless parts. yeah~no school for four days coz of teacher's day(coz i didnt want to go to school),then the weekends, and also wesak day. but i still need to stay home to study.poor thing. no time to rest. but actually there is time to rest. just now i went to a church friend's house for dinner. then there was a very cute guy there. and he even came over to talk to me. at first when he saw me, he thought that didn't know how to speak chinese(coz i dont look chinese). then i told him that he dont need to talk to me in english. actually i speak chinese better than english coz all my freinds speak chinese. and most of the time i'm speaking chinese. but i like english better. and i ate a lot there, i couldn't stop eating coz the food was so delicious~yum yum. and i know that i'm going to gain weight in the next few days. coz when i'm at home, i tend to eat more.

and i want to ask why is my blog's time so weird? now my time is 1:18am....

No comments:

Post a Comment