Saturday, June 21, 2008

the happiest day of the week~

this is today's evening sky~
dont you think it's nice?~

today is the happiest day of this whole week for me~ i'm so happy now. i'll start from the beginning.in the morning, i woke up and looked at the clock, i saw 1 hand pointing at 10 and the other pointing at 12. then i tought, how did i naturally get up at 10am when i slept at 2.30am last night. then i went back to sleep. but just after a few minutes, my phone rang, when i got up to check my phone, then only i realise that it was already 12nn.and i was angry with myself coz i missed the 'hannah montana' show on tv .then my bro told me that a person at church ask me to call her. when i called her, she asked me to do the 1st reading for today's mass.i was so nervous. i was thinking, the 1st reading?! but i couldn't reject her, so i promised her that i'll do it. i regreted for calling her. but i had no choice*sobs*. then i went to choose the clothes i was going to wear. then i went to church, went for catechism. then afterthat, the time has come. i was soooo nervous. i walk down the aisle, went to my seat. then it was time for the 1st reading. i walk to the alter and started reading. when i was reading, i could hear my heart thumping so loudly and fast. i was so nervous that i nearly stop reading. but after the reading, i walked down from the alter. and now only i know why everybody says a smile breaks the ice. coz the person that i called this morning smiled at me when i walk down, i didnt feel so nervous after that.when i went back to my seat, then i realise that i was sweating. and when i touched my face, it was so hot. so now you know how nervous i was. and i tought i would had fainted. luckily i didnt. you all would be thinking why today is my happiest day of the week,right?
it's coz after mass, many uncles and aunties came and said to me,"you did very good just now!" i was soooo happy! i tought i did a bad job. i seldom hear people saying such nice things to me in a day. but i think this is a very good opportunity for me to make me braver. if now i can talk in front of over 100 people, then i definitely can talk in front of my class when i have my malay oral test. wish me good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment