Monday, June 2, 2008

happy~

i didn't believe that i would choose a pair of yellow shoes.

hayden is the cover girl~

today i'm so happy~i purposely got up at 9am to get ready to go shopping! i seldom go shopping with my family, coz all of us are so busy with our own things, especially my mum. 1st we went to jusco. my purpose of going to jusco today was to buy a pair of shoes. but i just couldn't find one. then i went to try on some clothes, but my mum didn't buy any for me.but after that, i complained to my mum that i couldn't find a pair of shoes that i really like.and she also knows that i'm a very fussy person.so she said since today she's on lift today, she'll bring me to holiday plaza. i was so happy. coz holiday plaza has lots of nice shoes and clothes, i love going there, but my house is too from there so i seldom go there. then i bought 'seventeen' mag. trust me, you must go and buy this mag. it's great.that's what i think. then we went home, ate lunch, then my mum and i went to holiday plaza,only the 2 of us*grin*. now i finally got my shoes.i chose a pair of neon yellow coloured shoes. i love neon colours. and i bought 2 tops. my mum bought it for me coz it was only RM10 each. that's why i love going to holiday plaza coz the thing are so cheap and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment