Thursday, July 3, 2008

hate it...

i hate these things....

at 1st, i was not quite happy today, coz ytd my uncle said he would go buy some vitamins from amway for me. coz he keep saying that i dont eat my vege and fruits, so i wont be healthy and i would have a lot of pimples and acne on my face. i hate it when he always says that. and my uncle said that the salesman would bring the vitamins over to my house today to explain to me how it works. i got a shocked. ha didnt even ask me 1st whether i wanted these things. but i had no choice.*haiz* around 8pm, the guy came. gave me all the things. and he even told me that his gf is a professional make-up artist, if i want to do a facial or want to learn about make-up, i can call her. he must be very proud of her gf *smile*. all the vitamins were about rm300, i think my uncle is going crazy. he seldom waste so much money on me. he's weird. then after that, i tried the vitamins. it tasted awful, the taste was just so yucky. i just hate it a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment