Tuesday, July 29, 2008

kinda happy today

today when i was on my school bus, i sat beside the window, and when my bus reached a traffic light, i saw a baby in a car looking and smiling at me. He(i think it was a 'he') was sooo cute~ and he even waved at me. i think he kept laughing, so his mother looked out the window and saw me smiling at him. and when the traffic light turned green, the baby waved at me again, and i waved back. the baby just made my day! and today,I kept thinking of whether to go to a friend's party(people who know me well will know who i'm talking about) , but in the end I decided not to go. just becoz of a few reasons, and susann decided that we should bake cakes together the next school holiday. i just cant wait for the holidays to reach~ i will sure bake a chocolate cake or maybe do cookies(if they are easier). and we will go to redbox to sing together and go to the super market to shop together...it will be so fun~ and now only i realise that i haven't been blogging for a short time. coz i keep wanting to watch dramas on youtube :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment