Sunday, October 12, 2008

11.10.2008

something very embarrassing happened to me yesterday. at first, i was helping out with some work at my mum's office. then it was 3.30pm, and i was supposed to go to church for catechism. but then i hated catechism...so i told my mum i didnt want to go. so my mum asked me to go to church with her at 5.45pm. 5.15pm, i was taking a nap before i went to church. then my mum suddenly asked me whether i was doing the reading for the mass that day. then i rmd-ed that i was supposed to do it on the 3rd week of the month, and ytd was only the2nd week. my mum said that the church people called and said i was supposed to do the reading today. i was saying to myself, oh no...i was late! i didnt care to bathe and my mum and i got ready asap,and rushed to church. when i reached, mass was just about to start. i was doing the 2nd reading, so i asked the guy who was doing the 1st reading what page was he supposed to read, and he said he dunno. then i was like, oooooh shit...i dunno what i was supposed to read...i asked myself to calm down...but i couldnt! duh??? who could calm down when something horrible was supposed to happen to you! i walk down the aisle. sat down. and waited for my turn to read. when i went up.i was soooo nervous, the fan was blowing the pages of the book, i couldnt find the passage i was supposed to read....then i looked at brother lionel...he knew i needed help,so he came over and filped the page for me. thank god he was there, or else....even i dunno what would happen...i read well...but when i sat back to my seat, my eyes were starting to get wet,i kept rubbing my eyes so that nobody knew i was crying, i hate people seeing me cry...it wasnt a good day for me. and i also knew that my younger bro was a bully at school, ands everybody is complaining it to my mum...my mum has so much on her mind right now, mayb she would rather die than suffer all these things on earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment