Sunday, October 19, 2008

19.10.08

it's been quite some days i haven't been to my blog and to my friends' blog... i've been so busy watching tv series online...hot shot, gossip girl(i've ady reached season 2!) , and charmed! i used to love charmed when i was in primary school...i always used to my bug my dad to bring me home early to watch it(if we were out). today was quite boring... me and my bro played with...i dunno what it's called. i think it's a kind of plastacine... i made a retarded mickey mouse while my bro made things that only he knew what it was... exams are coming, and if i keep being lazy, i'm gonna regret it...i know for sure that i'll regret... my pimples are getting more and more, mayb coz i'm very stressed right now, too many things in my head. so now i know why my pimples get better in the holidays (esspecially christmas holidays~), coz i've got nothing to think about, nothing to stress about... so i cant wait for the exams to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment