Saturday, October 9, 2010

quick update

the internet is slow rn, so i'll blog. or else i wont have time to come on anymore.
and wont be able to blog much rn coz it's alr 11pm, and i'm sleepy.
and i need my beauty sleep coz havent been sleeping well recently.
and i'm listening to Beast's V.I.U rn, so i feel like dancing hahahhaha.
have you seen the comical dance version of the song? it's hilarious, i watch it whenever i'm down.
the internet is super slow now, i'm wanna kill a rabbit. (it's the 1st animal that came to my mind LOL)
i just came back from a prayer session at a friend's house. had an interesting chat with all the aunties. haha.
I read a short passage of something during the session, and during fellowship, an auntie came over and told me that my voice is those kind of very sweet voice.
at 1st, i was like thinking, Is that a compliment?
but she was smiling and nodding and she also said i can go be a deejay.
i was like, hahaha, thx, and smiled at her.
i would like to be a dj if i wasnt shy.
and one of my friend is going to see JYJ in KL! although i'm not a DBSK fan but i envy her so much.
in church today, for some reasons, i wasnt feeling that well, emotional unstable.
i had my practice for confirmation thingy, it went better than i thought.
so i felt better. at least i could hit all the notes well.
then i was supposed to be the commentator but in the end someone else did it.
so my mood improved a little bit more.
then mass ended early, so i was happy when we reached the Thai restaurant for dinner.
and i ate dessert, which always make me happy. then in the car, I heard Go Away and Break Down on the radio!!!!!!!!
i was so happy~ Two of my favourite songs from two of my favourite group!
this morning, i felt really groggy. ( is it spelled like that?) and a little bit cranky too. coz i didnt sleep enough.
but i had a sweet dream. I dreamt that i was swimming in a huge beautiful lake with Doojoon!
he was so handsome like OMG! and the scenery was so beautiful.
then i got out of the lake and went over to G.Na to borrow her towel!
and she spoke in english to me! the other day i just watched a video of her speaking english, and i love her voice. she's canadian-korean btw. she can speak fluent english.
and there's a lot more details but i wont blog about it.
ytd was the final debate of our class, we all bet that Renyou will win best speaker but he didnt even get nominated. haha. need to rmb to bring 10sen to giv Karyap on monday. haha.
and Beast won on Music Bank ytd!
i was watching it on live stream. and i was literally jumping up and down in my chair and squealing out loud!!!!!!!!!!!
they won 2ne1 by 100+ marks. on thursday, 2ne1 won them by one mark.
yoseob started hugging all the members after they won, and dongwoon was the 1st one to cry.
i was so happy for them. although i always say that being no.1 is not important, but it's happy seeing them win. all b2uties did so well in helping them win.
i hope they win tmr, coz tmr's date is 101010!!!!!!!
and B2st and BEAST WON was trending on twitter ytd!
but at the same time, i also want to congradulate 2ne1 for winning so many times~
they're still my favourite girl group! Girl Power FTW~ i think they've got three or two triple crowns ady. i'm so proud to be a BlackJack and B2uty~
i think i'll stop here. a lot to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment