Friday, October 15, 2010

worried

I've been worried about a lot of stuff recently.
and the only time i'm not worried is when i'm using the com, so everyday, i at least need to use 1-2hours of the com to escape from all those crap.
so i recieved my new circle lenses in the mail today.
a huge thx to Susann for helping me order it!
i was totally clueless on how to buy it on jbtalks, but jbtalks was the only place i trusted.
i was about to buy it from elsewhere ady.
gonna try them on tmr when i go to church! hope it looks pretty on me.
that's one thing down for my confirmation.
i have the most important thing that i havent bought yet. that is my dress. T_T
it's so hard to find beautiful white dresses now. urgh...
i've went to a few of boutiques in Molek ady bt still cannot find...
plus i'm very picky when it comes to clothes, i always want it to be perfect, so i dunno how i'm gonna find a perfect dress.
and confirmation is in three weeks time. /dies
my mum said that we'll find a weekend and go to all the boutiques in Molek and find.
if still cant find then my mum asked me to go into SG to find.
who wants to tag along if i go??? if i need to go in, it'll be the weekdays after exams.
and i think if i go, i'll go to orchard road to shop. the last few times i went, i saw a few nice shops.
the only thing i'm scared of is the prices of the dresses. it's hard to find a beautiful CHEAP white dress.
and what if it rains when i go to SG? *sigh*
so i'm praying hard that i'll be able to find the dress here in Molek.
i've alr got my shoes and earrings. but i still cannot decide on other stuff without the dress.
and plus i'll be singing during the service that day. *sobs*
that's one of my biggest worries. i'm so scared.
why couldnt they ask me to do the reading or commentate or something else, why sing???
that's the only thing i cant do.... T_T
and times seems to pass by so fast. i think in a blink of an eye, tmr will be my confirmation, and i'll have a sleepless night, then i'll have major dark circles under my eyes.
and some more the stupid confirmation is in the morning!!!
everyone knows i'm not a morning person... sigh... why must it be in the morning?
then what time would i need to wake up to get ready? 6am???
i wont be greedy, i'll only wish that that day wont be the worst day of my life.



and our final exams are next week... /dies again.
the subject i worry the most is malay, and i'm so glad that it's on the 1st day.
i hope i'll get over with the whole exam asap.
i cant wait for the holidays! i've a long list of things waiting for me to do!
i'll be watching dramas all day long. I want to watch My Gf is Gumiho, Playful Kiss, Gossip Girl, Vamp Diaries, One Tree Hill.... and .... a lot more!
but i'm scared that i wont be able to finish all of them in time.
after the exams, i'll only have 3 three weeks time before i'll be off to a place far far away~ that i wont be able to use the com as often... T_T
but i guess i'll just learn how to have fun without the com.
i'll talk more about my year end vacation after the exams.
and i dont think i'll blog for the next 2 weeks. but after the exams, i'll blog everyday~ so pls anticapate it~




& I changed the song for my blog!
Beast's song keeps getting removed due to copyrights.
initially, i wanted to put Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are on my blog, but then....
i realised i got tired of that song.
bcoz u know when a song is really nice, you keep replaying it until you get tired of it?
i've gotten tired of it for a long time ady. it's playing everywhere. it's not that it's not nice, it's amazing! Bruno Mars is the man when it comes to music.
So i chose Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer. when i was getting it's url, i saw a comment about it on youtube that said:
the 90' had the best music!
i was like, immediately clicked the 'thumbs up' button.
like seriously, all my favourite english songs are from the 90'.
i guess 2000 onwards were all kpop songs that were nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment