Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Take a LEAP!

I was supposed to update on the following stuff soooo loooong ago! but i was lazy and i'm addicted to Running Man so this is the result of it! XD
but it's impossible for me to watch Running Man on weekdays, dont have any free time.
I dont really have the time to blog becoz i actually still have a whole lot of stuff to do but becoz it's the 29th of Feb! and i MUST blog once before i go for Beautiful Show this weekend!
As you know i always have long blog posts so this will also be LOOOOONG~

I will start off with Nigel's bday celebration which was on 17th Feb!
 mummy gave me a mission that afternoon to make a huge golden key for him! 
this is the end product of my hard work!
fyi, i made the huge ribbon myself~ haha show-off a bit my good handiwork. I love doing these stuff!

 We went to eat yummy japanese food for dinner~
Sara and Nigel~



 Jon, Shujye, Jiaxin, KakMing.

 blurry pic of Thaniel. hahaha his jawline omg.
he's so dark. omg. thats coz he just finished playing his bball game a few days ago.
 the Star Wars fanatic received a precious present!
Darth Vader mask. LOL

 LOL Vader with glasses.

 him and his Adidas Limited edition Star Wars shoes.

THIS is the puzzle i bought and did it so whole-heartedly until 2am but i accidentally deleted the photo of the almost-finish puzzle.... T_T
and i baked my fav dongwoon cookies/ choc chip shortbread for family and friends on Saturday!
so glad that everyone enjoyed them! next time will bake brownies for them! =)


 went to drink Coco milk tea once i came back to Subang! Buy 1 free 1! XD
but it isnt as good as La Kaffa's and Chatime's~~~

 first time taking a flight by myself!

 and my first time taking Firefly! it was a comfortable flight becoz there wasnt many ppl on my flight.
and they served free drinks and muffin!

 glad to be back to Subang though~
all the laughter~~~
but it was tiring needing to catch up on what i've missed during my one week MC.


And after a tiring week, we went out to have some fun!
 Olivia, Yong Xuan, me and MinYan!
we made a trip to Sunway Pyramid for lunch and shopping!
Chinyi was supposed to come along but she wasnt free.
 Yong  Xuan and Olivia. steam in her face. XD

 we ate bbq meat! so yummy~ and i havent eaten so much meat in a long long time!
the mutton and beef was so delicious~
I want to eat again!!!  but need to have money first.
recently becoz of Beast and Beautiful Show, i'm kinda broke. T_T

 bacon~~~ I'm hungry again!
 I really never noticed i was the tallest among us. Although Chinyi is a bit taller than me.
Olivia so small size omg. my face looks so big beside hers. T_T
we went shopping and i got two tank tops for rm30! so worth it~ 
and i got materials for my placard! 

 the weather was so crazy that afternoon, the photo doesnt show justice.
it was so scary. it was like you couldnt see the stuff outside from the mall due to the heavy rain and strong wind. and in the photo, their hair was supposed to be messy and flying everywhere, but it didnt.

I had so much fun and laughter with them that day! We laughed so much~ mostly about stupid stuff. XD
Chinyi will be transferring to Sunway soon so we promised we would go out again before she leaves us.

and the next day, i went to Sunway Pyramid again and spent money again.
this time was on dress i saw while i walked pass the shop, i never intended to go in but when i saw the dress i was like, wait, i need to see that.
then the first thing i did was to look at it's price and it was only rm23!
I was like, YOU ARE KIDDING!
and when i tried it out, i wanted it so badly! it was a casual dress that i can wear to college and although i have a dress similar to it but i still bought it becoz it had pockets. HAHAHA


 and this calculator is the one i mentioned on twitter! I went from Harris at Jusco TC to Pelangi anf they said no stock. then Nigel was so nice to drive me down to CS to find.
I went to MPH and they said no stock. so my last hope was Popular and they had it!
but this isnt even the right model but it's actually almost the same just that it had the solar energy thing which cost me more! urgh...
and i bling-ed it up just so it would look prettier. hehehe


and for my placard!
I started making it on Sunday and it was officially done after a lot of amendments and dilemmas on Monday!
now i only need to wrap it up in transparent plastic paper so that i wont get ruined.
 내왕자 동운~~~ <3
fyi, it means ' MY PRINCE DONGWOON'.
i wanted to put Son Nam Shin (Son Male God) but i thought it was too common.
the design wasnt what i had in mind but it turned out okay right?
I should have put gold paper instead of the purple shiny paper. 
and at first the hearts didnt stand out at all due to the oh-so-bright pink so Hy gave me the idea of sticking my bling bling stuff on it. 
so it is bling-ed up now! XD just the way i like it.
and just look at me smiling so happily~  HAHAHAHA

 I've always been jealous of those who went to concerts and carried placards! now i have my own!!! YAY~
now i just need my rose lightstick!!!!
and a slogan towel! I was scared i wont be able to get the official Beast one so i ordered Dongwoon's one from his fansite -- Space Prince! i'll show it when i get it!
i really really wanted Hyunseung's as well but really cant afford anymore....

I've never been proud of myself for anything. not for studies definitely and a lot of other stuff.
but i can proudly say that i'm proud of myself as a B2UTY.
I guess that's the only thing i can be truly be proud of and confident about. 
I will always love Beast. that i can definitely promise. 
although maybe one day i wont be that obsessed with them of i wont have time to keep myself updated to their news and stuff but at least i know i'll always always love them and support them as much as i can.
ppl that actually have something that they are obsessed with will understand this. 
it doesnt have to be related to be kpop, it can be anything.
you just know that no matter what happens, you'll always support them.
I really pray hard that Beast will never leave my life.





2 more days to D-DAY! BEAUTIFUL SHOW SG!
I really cant wait ady~ so excited!!!! Although we arent seated right at front but i'm still really happy and grateful to actually to be able to go to a BEAST CONCERT!
another one of my dreams fulfilled! =D
I still have so much to do before i go though. 
I still need to finish my maths hw before i leave and i need to do my nails! my gray nail polish! YAY~~~
and a whole lot of other stuff.  haiz... but thinking of Saturday just makes me to energized~

tmr i only have 3 hours of class but class ends at 3pm, but after that there's Yoga~
Yong Xuan will be going with me~ 
other than that, i've promised myself that during this Lent season until Easter, i will sacrifice milk tea. XD
but seriously, i need to stop myself from buying it. at least until Easter.
and good luck to Hy uunie for SAMFiesta performance!
I was supposed to take part but i would be going to SG.
and i so wanted to take part in the student helper thing for Campus Day but i'm going to Bali during that weekend! 
I cant wait to get to the beach~~~~ and see all the interesting stuff. Travelling to a new place just makes me so happy~~~~ 


night night for now. 12.18AM. signing out. sleep...... bye....





BEAST HWAITING!!!! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment