Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Worst day ever.

If you guys are waiting for me to blog about Beautiful Show SG, pls wait till the weekend!
I'm still not in the mood and still seeing whether i can find some more photos.
and before i blog about Beautiful Show, i'll blog about the worst day i've had.
4th March 2012 The day after Beast's Beautiful Show in SG, i was woken up by my mum at 10.30am.
She said she tried to help me book my bus ticket back to Subang but apparently you cant book tickets on the same day...
That meant i had to wake up and get ready to go to the bus terminal.
I didnt even get to stay at home for 12 hours then i had to leave again. I didnt even get to eat any home-cook food but at least my mum packed some of my fav dessert for me.
I didnt even get to use the com or even on the tv. 
And i only managed to talk to my uncle 1 or 2 minutes before i left. If i left 5 minutes earlier, i wouldnt have even got the chance to see him.
So i was really sad... I really didnt want to leave home. 
then bought 12.30pm bus ticket and the stupid bus departed at 1pm.
I was alr feeling so down somemore i kept thinking of Beast...
I was having very bad withdrawal symptoms due to Beast... Just thinking about them made my eyes teary.
ever since i came back from Beautiful Show, i've only been listening to Beast songs and all Beast songs just keep replaying in my head and I cant get Beast off my mind...
My emotions were just so hard to control. 
I really hoped i could turn back time or something. I really still miss them a lot but the most on that day.
And i couldnt get to sleep becoz the bus ride was so shaky and uncomfortable.
Then at 2.15pm, the bus suddenly stopped and i was shocked. It stopped at the road side.
Then the bus driver suddenly came into the bus and said, "Sry ya, tali kipas dah putus." and he asked us to get down from the bus.
i was like, Are you crazy? you want me to stand under the hot sun in the middle of the highway?!
but i guess at least there was some wind outside, there wasnt even enough oxygen on the bus.
So we all got down and i took out my umbrella and tied my hair up.
we waited until almost 3.15pm before the bus was okay to get onto the road again.
before that, i was on the edge of breaking down ady. I kept telling myself to calm down and breathe...
I was just so emo lar... I kept saying, Why is this my life... Why is this happening to me... 
But then i guess it's an experience that not everyone has experienced before and i was just so unlucky to be that person. T_T
But although i knew i was gonna be okay but i was still scared and worried.
I called my mum to inform her and do you know what she said?  
"There are other ppl on the bus right? Just follow them lo and call me when you're on the road again."
I was like..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nvm....
If it was my uncle, he would've called the bus company and scold the hell out of them ah!
then a another bus came but they said it was full so we couldnt get on, so the bus drivers took all their tools and fixed the broken stuff.
When the bus was working fine again, we departed but the driver was driving so damn slow....
I reached the KL bus terminal at 6.30pm. and got back to Subang at around 6.45pm.
was so damn tired but glad to be safely in my room and finally got the chance to use my laptop.
that's all about my worst day of 2012 until now.
i hope these kind of unlucky stuff wont happen to you guys. 
and Yong Xuan just told me today that she saw that Libra's luck for this month in going down down down.
i guess until now it's quite true. sad case man....


here are some photos of me stranded in the middle of the highway.... 

 there was all kinds of insects on the grass.... although my stuff were heavy but i didnt dare let them touch the ground.





No comments:

Post a Comment