Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Some overdue photos~

Time to upload some way-too-overdued photos~~~ Have not been in the mood to blog lately. I dont have time either. but i dont like to keep these precious photos in my files and not upload them! There's quite a lot...So here they are~
 my 2NE1 lightstick! TT___TT i promised myself to only spend on Beast this year... and maybe BTOB because i'm starting to really like them.  JUNG ILHOON~~~ i think i may make a blogpost for BTOB hehe

this was before i left for LCCT last year to go back to JB. I miss my long hair.... :(

in my room~ this was before going for Sara's bday lunch!

Running Friends~ hehe this was on new year's eve! We played games at Jusco~ a group photo before the games started! I'm lazy to elaborate much on that day... too much stuff to blog about.
All in all, i had a really fun time with them~ 

our group loss one of the games and the punishment was εθΏžζ‹ LOL
and my group was the winner that day~ We didnt really play fair, so... heehee but we still won!

 after the games and punishment, GROUP PHOTO~

 after dinner, we went to Karyap's house to chill~ 
this pair of twins. LOL

 forever sleeping, Jiajun. kekeke he's sleeping so peacefully LOL

 this crazy couple. please never change. :)

 pretty polaroids of Hy's~ 

the girls~ :)

here are some photos taken while playing the first game at Jusco where we had to take photos with each other. although i wasnt suppose to because my role in the game was suppose to hide but Daniel told me to just take photos. so i did. hehe
 with Tzeyit. his face so small.

 and Daniel. his face so small too. :(

 and Kak Leong.

the rest are taken when at Karyap's house after countdown! so these were the first few photos of 2013!
all with the girls~
 with the very fair Ruohyee~ i really miss my curls..... :(

 with the sweet Amy~ she didnt changed a bit. but tbh, no one changed much. we are still the same~ :)

 with the ever so kind, Kenhui~

 and lastly with the bestie Hy~ and the creeper Yoongkang. lmao

with Jiawen~ she looks so good with her pixie cut~ her hair colour suits her too.
i still miss my curls... 

 went home at 1 something and slept at 3 something because of Beast. 



 the day before i left for Subang again. i watched Beautiful Show in Yokohama~ i dl-ed this 8GB file a few months ago and finally got the chance to watch it on my TV!
beautiful Doojoon with his jawline~ >___<

how i wish Yoseob could sing to me like this.

 i hate my short hair, it's not straight (it's straight in the photo because it was blow dried by the auntie), and it's not wavy, it's just really messy. I want my curls back!!!

after i packed my luggage that night, i rearranged my albums~ at the rate i'm buying stuff, i will need more space soon. I hope my Beautiful Show DVD will reach home before i do for CNY!



that's all the photos for now~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment