Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Relaxing Friday~

since my trials are just around the corner, i feel like i'm just during boring stuff everyday.
i dont even have time for tumblr or youtube (two of my fav sites!) as these two sites take up a lot of my time, i try to stay away from them.
talking about Youtube, i actually feel like making an appreciation post for Youtube. LOL
Once i let myself scroll through my youtube feed and let myself explore some other channels and videos, i get lost in the midst of doing so. i will end up spending a lot of time on Youtube. what is the average time a person spends on Youtube daily? i probably spend about 1-2 hours on it each day when i let myself sit down and watch the videos. at home, i normally watch videos on Youtube like i'm watching TV. i put it on full screen while i get ready to go out, or when i clean my room or do other random stuff. soon... i'll make that post.

So ytd was a really nice day for me~ despite the blazing hot weather!
In the morning, Yongxuan and I went for breakfast at Peppercorn like we always do every Friday morning and i finally had the chance to satisfy my cravings for bacon! I've been craving it for weeks! So i had a happy tummy that morning!
After class, we went to Sunway Pyramid to spend our RM250 book voucher!
The feeling of just throwing a ton of books into a basket without needing to spending a dime is one of the best feelings ever~


 all these books~ i've been wanting to get since forever! I read one of Sarah Dessen's book called The Truth About Forever two years ago and fell in love with her! the way she writes and the meanings behind her stories are just amazing~
so i planned to buy 4 of her books, but Popular had no stock for two of them... :(
but i'm really really happy that i finally got these 8 books~ especially John Green's books!
seriously cant wait to start reading them but need to wait until after trials... :(
i want to write book reviews after i read them, but i doubt i will... since i'm so bad with words....

after we walked around the mall for about 2 hours plus, we were hungry and tired. So we went to sit down at Coffee Bean! I ordered a chocolate chip muffin and a Chai tea latte~
I've always wanted to try a chai tea latte! it was okay... i should've got a cold one instead of a hot one.

and once we sat down to eat and chill, we didnt want to leave anymore. LOL.
so we continued sitting at Coffee Bean and just talked. it felt really relaxing and fun after a boring and tiring week. i think i had an average of 6 hours of sleep each night last week. i've gotten used to it...


and while we were chilling, Nigel whatsapp-ed me this photo~~~ 
I'm finally going to get my slippers soon! 
i asked Nigel to take a photo of the slippers for me and he said he alr packed them into his bag... ugh lazy bum.
cant wait to get them in my hands next week!


I wanted to blog more... but i'm kinda tired....
i just saw a photo of BTOB's Ilhoon just now which reminded me that i want to make a blogpost for Ilhoon too~~~~ he's my new found love XDDDDD he's just adorable. 

what did i want to blog about..... let me think.... (take note that i'm sleepy right now...zzzz)
oh! I rmb! last week, Yongxuan and I finally started doing some research on Macau and HK for our June trip! We also managed to book our hotel rooms~! I'm really getting more and more excited for it! 
HK is just so beautiful and i cant wait to go again! 
but before i go, i need to save money.... TT____TT the hardest thing to do.
I've alr counted and planned how much i need to save from now until June and i really dont think i'll have enough money by June. TT_____TT 
and what if Cube suddenly announces United Cube Concert in Msia???!!! I'll go crazy! BTOB (JUNG ILHOON!!!) , 4MINUTE, G.Na, Noh Jihoon and BEAST~~~!!! so i'm praying hard that they wont come to Msia! please dont come.
i have no money for Beast anymore... I just ordered Beast's selca book last week too and it'll reach my home soon~ i'll only be able to see it in April...
and about going home in April~ I'll be able to spend Easter with my family~!!! lucky me~

what else.... i dont think so....
good night! and sweet dreams~ i want to dream sweet dreams! Beast please meet me in my dreams~ >__<



No comments:

Post a Comment