Saturday, March 2, 2013

CNY 2013

finally my post on CNY~~~ i had a fun and relaxing week at home with my family and friends!
My family and I went back to my Mum's hometown in Kluang like we do every year! and we stayed in this small hotel which caused us back pains because the beds were too soft. hmph
I spent a lot of time lying comfortably in bed watching Suits and at midnight, my mum and I watched good movies tgt~ We managed to watch The Lucky One, Seducing Mr. Perfect (korean movie) and Wreck It Ralph during our 2 nights' stay there~!!!
It was really the best, just relaxing in bed, watching good movies and munching on chocolates and nuts~!!!
Back in JB, i also spent most of my time on the couch watching Suits and other stuff on my laptop. and also a few good movies~ I love watching movies with my mum. My couch is just the most comfortable place~

and all the CNY yummy cookies~!!! I didnt get to eat much home cooked food during CNY because we had dinner outside all the time. We went to Aunty Pat's place on Valentine's Day and she had the most delicious meal i had among all the other stuff i ate during CNY. she ordered Johor Laksa :D, and roti jala with very yummy curry and she cooked rendang! i miss all the yummy food back in JB... :(

and during CNY, you cant miss out on the fireworks~~~ the view from my house was the best! but my phone couldnt focus well.... :(


this set of fireworks were the prettiest but only a few photos came out nice.




selca~ >__<  first day of CNY~ before leaving for Kluang!

 my current favourite nail polish!!! i'm a glitter lover~

 reached the small hotel!

OOTD~

 this was on the second day of CNY, we went out for dinner in the town area and saw these pretty festive lights! 

 more fireworks we saw from our outside the hotel!


 these were so near to us~ and really loud too.

 3rd day of CNY, after we had lunch with my mum's friends, we headed back to JB!
this guy is sooo vain.... :P

 OOTD~ and my Hello Kitty bag that i always use for short trips. i'm a girl that love cute stuff and i had that hello kitty bag since i was 7 years old i think. i still rmb it being too long and too big for me. LOL

I took this with the small headed Dominic after Ash Wednesday mass~ 
he's known as 跳高男 in Foon Yew High. LOL 
my brother, Dominic and I were laughing and talking during mass... i'm not a good kid. LOL
i can never focus during mass if i'm seated beside them.
Thaniel would be popping away in his own world and Dominic will keep saying funny stuff. XD and i like his glasses so much. makes me want new glasses!

after mass, Auntie Vincentia took the few of us to eat mamak!
she asked me to upload these few photos to fb, but i dont really feel like doing so....

 another shot with the background of people. LOL

 long time no see, this is Stephanie~

 and a candid shot of Zacheus!

 the Chou brothers, Zacheus and Norman. and the third Chou, Dominic, wasnt there with us. 



 ready to go out for dinner with high school friends! we went shopping before that and i bought a pair of pretty black heels~


 with Karyap. he doesnt know how to smile. XDDD he kept asking me to retake the photo but his expression was the same. LOL

 with Kenhui! the lighting in that restaurant was bad too. :(

 with Jiawen~~~ she was so bad! she didnt wear a dress! XD i didnt wear a dress either but at least mine was a skirt. my dresses were all too formal for a gathering with friends.... despite the dress code being formal. i just didnt feel comfortale wearing so formally to meet with them. plus my dresses werent suitable for the event either. 

 with HY~~~ <3 nbsp="" p="">

 i wanted to take a full body shot because i wanted to show we were wearing heels but Kenhui took hers off :( I'll need to find more occations to wear my new heels~

 with Amy~!

we wore matching peep-toe heels with bows~

a photo with Bryan~ long time no see! when will be the next time we meet? 

 group shot!





 randomly chose a few of the photos we took the next day when we went visiting!

 at my house! :) and LOL what is it with Kak Leong's face

at Amy's house~



end of CNY post! loads of photos and not much words. but i miss these friends so much~
I miss going to church with the family and seeing all of the guys like Dominic they all keep growing and changing. we dont spend a lot of time tgt but we somehow manage to stay close~
and the high school gang~ although i'm always the quiet one because i always have nothing to say LOL but i enjoy just sitting there to listen and observe. no one changed~ i hope it stays this way forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment