Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Letter To Junhyung~ ❤

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONG JUNHYUNG! 
생일축하해요 오빵♥ 

Dear Junhyung,

I'll just keep this short as I need to get ready for work later. hehe
Firstly, Happy Birthday and secondly, congratulations on your solo debut! I can imagine how long you've waited for this moment to come where you can finally prove to everyone that you're not just a rapper and a wannabe. I wish you could believe in yourself more, dont doubt the amazing talent you have. I really hope with this solo, people will start realizing this is how a true artiste looks like. You can rap, sing, compose, dance, act, you basically are good at everything. btw, I cant wait till you take on another role in a drama again, I want to see Actor Yong again!
Besides being charismatic on stage, you're so naturally adorable. You always try to be cool but end up looking cute. hahahaha and fans love you for that.

In short, i just want to thank you for not giving up in your dreams and always giving it your all, for always presenting us with such good music that will accompany me for the rest of my life. Your songs sung by Beast and Yoseob's solo album (still my fav!) instantly puts me in a good mood while i listen to them, and i appreciate them so much.
I wish you the best of luck with your solo activities and hope you have fun while you're at it!

p/s Flower is an amazing song and i'm totally addicted to it right now!




 XD sorry...






 so cute. 

 kekeke FAIL


 everyone hates this hairstyle. 



you looking at your tummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment