Friday, May 16, 2014

Let's Have Fun In The Sun!

The title doesn't really suit the blog post but hahaha whatever~
I have been wanting to blog in a long long time and I have so many stuff I want to blog about but I decided to start with my trip to Brighton!

It was quite a last minute plan and we didnt really make any plans on where to go or what places to visit in Brighton. It was a very spontaneous trip.
My friend Sue first asked whether we had interest on going because she will be leaving London to go back to Vietnam on Friday and thought of making a trip to Brighton alone. I said I would love to go~ I love the beach and have always wanted to visit Brighton. Plus, ever since I've came to the UK, I haven't been anywhere outside Greater London yet. In the end, Sue, Nia and I decided to go together~

Our trip started with us (Sue and I) being late to London Bridge station because we were taking our own sweet time in getting ready hahaha I'm sorry okay. I just couldnt get out of bed and I couldn't stand not straightening my hair. Nia was already there when we reached so we quickly bought our train tickets and caught the next train to Brighton!

 i didn't realise how dirty the tracks were until now, while I'm looking at this photo haha

Look at these two cuties~ kekeke

Nia says we look alike, do we? >__<

Cutie number 1: hahahahaha I just couldnt not upload this. It makes me laugh every time i see it~

Cutie number 2: Sue with her beloved Sasuke!

There's a funny story behind this photo. We were trying to take a selfie tgt using my camera and this old man sitting diagonally opposite us offered to take the photo for us instead hahaha
I didnt want to upload that photo because.... it wasn't taken very nicely hahahaha

>___<

We just chatted and munched on crisps and popcorn on the train and Nia did this fortune telling thing on the train using normal playing cards which in my case, wasnt very accurate. Sue said hers was quite accurate though haha

Almost there~ with the grey clouds welcoming us...

Welcome to Brighton!

It was so nice to have a different view from London~
everything look so pretty!

Can you spy the sea?

 Our objective of this selfie was to take a photo with the sea but it was too bright hahaha the photo still turned out quite nice though



Finally~ the beach!

do we look like a couple? kekeke

tbh, it wasnt a very good day to go to the beach. The wind was really strong all day long (because it's the beach) and it was just cold. and we werent appropriately dressed for the weather. So we were just complaining about the cold all day long hahaha


this was so scary... by then we already thought of a plan, that if it started raining, we'll run to a tunnel-like place for shade

this girl loves the beach

can you see the rays of sunshine? we still had hope that it wouldnt rain

The amusement park from afar!

lots of seagulls and pigeons all over Brighton. I commented on how beautiful the shade of grey feathers they had.

Brighton's beach does not have sand... it's all pebbles. which can be very uncomfortable to walk on without shoes.

 hahaha she's having a lot of fun 
 after being attacked by the cold sea water LOL

selfie with the sea! 

As you can see... It started pouring and we ran into this tunnel-like place

 still taking photos because we were bored from waiting for the rain to stop.
In the end, we still walked out in the rain with our umbrellas and went to the shopping centre nearby.

it was cold, my fingers were freezing and my hair was messy sighhhh but still had the mood for a selfie. I honestly just took it to check what kind of state i was in at that moment
jsyk, my BB cream makes me look really fair when it's reflected by the natural sunlight

We were in Debenhams and we were happy to just do some window shopping in the warmth of the mall haha I was excited over every thing that was pink in colour

This certainly excited me. If Beast ever comes to the UK, I'll try to get hold of this and give it to them hahaha
and it's pink and grey in colour! my fav colour and Beast's official colour~

 The rain stopped and the sun came out and we were hungry so we decided to walk over to the pier to find food!

 This photo would have been so much better if that bulldozer wasnt in the way

 I would love to live facing the beach~

 Lunch! we also had some salad that Sue brought and doughnuts that Nia bought!
while we were eating, the pigeons and seagulls kept coming to annoy us hahaha

 it was so nice when the sun came out!







 my hair wasnt straight anymore due to the rain and wind.... :(


 what is Sue doing in the background? kekeke


 we then went into the arcade where it was nice and warm~

 this was so addicting

Sue wanted to go to the beach after that but we saw that the amusement park was open and I was like, OMG LET'S GOOOO~
hahaha you guys know I love extreme rides and I just couldnt miss out on this one! I cant rmb the name of it but it costed me £5 just for one ride!!! When we went to the ticket booth, they said they weren't selling day-passes anymore because they were about to close so they were only selling tokens. This 360-degree ride needed 5 tokens. I feel like I spent too much just for one ride..... but I enjoyed myself very very much!

A funny candid photo. Only I went on the ride, the other two preferred to stay on the ground and watch haha

Yes, I brought my camera up with me. The guy in charged asked me whether I was sure I wanted to bring it up with me but I trusted myself not to drop it into the sea.
I actually took a video of the whole ride but blogger just wont let me upload it and I'm too lazy to upload it to Youtube. But yeah, my camera was on the wrong mode when I took this photo so it was better to just make it black and white.

My seat was facing the sea and the ride stops in mid-air for around 5 minutes to let ppl on the other end to get off and get on so I was in the air facing the sea and the horizon and it was so freaking cold. but it was so beautiful~~~ it would be amazing if I could witness this view everyday. I'm glad i brought my camera with me and thankful I didn't drop it hahaha but then i realised i was stupid to wear my glasses and shoes up coz my flats are quite loose but thankfully I didnt lose anything haha





Scary clouds chasing us again. We quickly went over to the beach after we left the amusement park.



Bye bye sun....

I think Brighton is famous for their doughnuts?

You can see that it was already raining on the other end of the beach...
This is typical UK weather guys... 4 seasons in a day...

We were sad.... 
If I didnt insist we go to the amusement park, we could've enjoyed a bit of the sun on the beach
After that I started raining again so we stayed under a shade until the rain stopped and then slowly walked back to the train station.

Sure... the sun comes out once we leave....

See you again one day, Brighton~

Ending this post with a snap shot of the rainbow we saw on the way back to London~


Thanks to Nia and Sue for some of the photos~
and this post was supposed to be up a few days ago but the internet in this place has just been soooo annoying. 
The next post will be up soon~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment