Monday, September 29, 2008

14 years old~

yeah~ wish me happy bday everyone! i finally turn 14 today! i cant imagine that ytd was the last day that i was 13 years old...i'm so happy~*smiles* but at the same time, i'm quite sad coz today is uncle jimmy's funeral...*sobs* i will definitely miss him. back to my bday. i will be opening my presents today~ and i also took a lot of pictures of myself just now, but cant post them coz i lost my phone adapter. so will find time to go buy a new one. and just now at 12am, all my friends sent me birthday wishes! thx you guys~*muacks* and my phone's time is very punctual, and you know wat msg i got at exact 12.00am??? it was from hueyying...the msg was:
"rachel, can you help me buy phone credit???"
you sure will be laughing now...it's so funny when i check the time.[laughs]
ok....need to go to bed now. rmb to wish me happy birthday~
and how can change my blog's time? it's already 30th of sept. but the date is still at 29th...

No comments:

Post a Comment