Sunday, September 28, 2008

My BBQ Party

this will be a long post...when i was preparing for the party, someone came to my house. it was my grandfather, my aunt and my dad. i was suprise when he came.he and my aunt chit-chatted with my mum for a while, my grandfather didnt talk much coz he's old ady and he's a li'l pekak d. so he cant even hear clearly what i say.and before my dad left he gave my bros each rm50 and he gave me rm100! coz my birthday is on the 30th of sept, so that was my bday present.my bbq party was just over,it's actually a bbq party but my bffs went and bought me a birthday cake! the birthday cake was supposed to be a suprise but one of my bff sent wrong a msg to me saying about the bday cake. so i wasn't suprise when i saw the cake but i was really happy~thx guys! i really liked it~ but i dont have any photos of the party yet, coz didnt have the time, and everyone was busying taking pictures of ME! *smile* i didnt mean to show off, dont misunderstand it. but i really want to thank everyone for coming! thx you all~ and i was suprise when my yoga teacher came. susann told her about the party but she said she dont know anyone at the party so i thought she forgot about it, but she rmbed. and she gave me a very cute necklace. but i wont be opening my other presents until my birthday, coz i dont want to have no presents to open on my birthday...then after bbq-ing, eating the bday cake and drinking the sparkling juice we played cards. my luck was quite good. then we played a game called 'murderer'. it was so fun, but that game needs to be played when there is a lot of people, and we only had 7 people playing but it was still fun. then at 11.45pm, eveyone went home and here i am now, thanking all the people who came to the party, i will post some photos when i get them from my friends... i really had a great day and a lot of suprises...

No comments:

Post a Comment