Saturday, September 27, 2008

life is short

now i know that our health is really important. i have a relative that had a heart attack and just past away, and he was only 58 years old! i really need to start eating my veggies or else i will really regret it until the end of my life. i went to my relative's house just now. met a lot of my relatives that i had never seen in a long time. and the mood in the house was so bad, i didnt even dare to laugh*yikes*. it was horrible...everyone was crying their eyes out*sobs* i used to love going to my that relative's house. i used to go there almost every week. but after my dad had left,the last time i went there was bout 2 years ago. i almost forgot all of my relative's names, and they forgot mine...i just wish that i could go back in time, and appreciate them...

No comments:

Post a Comment