Friday, May 22, 2009

frustrations

haix...
so tired...
next week still have science and k.h exam. sometimes i just dunno why i'm studying these stuff.
sometimes i just wanna give up on all these things.
but this is how life is. and the only thing i can do now is to make it better.
but it's so hard and tiring.
i'm addicted to my twilight saga... i cant stop reading it.
and actually it's just let me get away from all things in reality and go to my imagination for an hour.
once i stop reading it, i'll think of all the bad things in life.
i'm usually not like this. i dunno what happened to me.
mayb i'm all stressed up and i'll get better someday.
and mayb it's bcoz of my stupid phone.
it's officially spoiled and it will need a some of money to repair it.
so i rather just buy a new one. it's easy to say but whose gonna buy the new one?
my mum? impossible. my uncle? mayb lend me some money. my dad? more than impossible. it's never ever.
haix... what am i gonna do without my phone...
i cant get my mind off it, except for when i'm reading my story book.
i even had a dream about my phone. i kept crying in my dream coz no one was willing to help me when i was in trouble.... i was all alone. but i'm already used to be alone all the time. but i hate it.
i hope someone can saved me from this life...
i read my horoscope and it said my money problem will go away in a few days.
how many days would that be??? i wonder.
i just want my phone now...
*sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment