Thursday, May 7, 2009

just wanted to drop by...

i'm just so happy now~
coz Kris Allen made it into the top 3 of American Idol Season 8~
woohoo!!!!
my heart thumped so fast when Ryan was about to announce the top 3.
and when Ryan said his name, i jumped up from the sofa and went to say to my mum, ' i told you so!' coz my mum keeps saying that he will be out.
i really hope that he will make it to the top 2.
i wish him good luck.
i dont have much time now to post his video, i'll do it next time.

next week will be our mid-year exam.
i really dont think i'll do good this time. coz i didnt go and revise very thoroughly all the things i needed to know.
the only thing i can do now is to pray hard.

bad news for me...
my phone is broken now.
coz last tuesday, when i went for jazz class, i didnt close my water bottle properly, so it leaked and my phone was the victim of it.
and i couldnt use it at 1st, but then ytd, i could use it again.
but when my mum called my phone today, i couldnt hear my mum talk.
so i put it to dry in the sun.
when i took it in, i tried to called my bro and see whether it works, and it did.
but then just now around 5pm. my phone couldnt be used again.
so i took out the battery and all.
but it still couldnt work.
i was so scared at that moment.
now my only hope is that it could be repaired.
now i'm only scared that it cannot be repaired. what if its totally broken?
i dont have the $$ to buy a new phone now.
and i dont think my mum would buy one for me.
i just need to pray hard now.

and tmr, i'll be going to Pulai Spring with my cousin and uncle and aunt.
i hope we will have fun there.
and today my uncle and his family came back from Bali and bought some souviniers for us.
i like gifts. everyone likes gifts.
and i need to go to sleep now, got a busy day tmr... i havent even pack for tmr's trip yet.
sweet dreamz everyone.
and plz pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment