Friday, May 15, 2009

one week done, another two weeks to go

we finished our 1st week of exams. i finally have the time to use the com and watch dvds.
i havent been staying up late in days. i dunno whether i'll make it today. coz my eyes are so tired right now.
and luckily i'm not going to school on monday (i think). so i can use the com for one more night and sleep in till noon.

i dunno what had just happen to my family!
we're all having phone crisis! are we really that unlucky???
my phone was spoiled due to my carelessness. i was just so stupid. so my phone was spoiled coz of water. and when i took it to repair, the person said it had major problems, he said the parts had turned red or something and he isnt sure whether it can be repaired. and i'll know it tmr, coz it's been in the shop for one week alr, and my mum is going to call the shop tmr. everytime i think about it, i feel so scared, coz i'm very scared it will be bad news... and i dunno what i'll do without my phone.
and a few weeks ago, my mum's phone had some problems too. the key-pad couldnt work properly. but at least hers was a minor problem.
and today, my bro's phone was stolen at his work place. i didnt know until just now. i think he's more unfortunate than me. at least i hav a back-up phone to use. he totally hav nothing now, and becoz he spent all his salary alr, he hasnt got the money to buy a new phone, he just sucks in saving.
so now, i really hope that my phone would be okay. and i could have it back to my side asap.
i just miss it so much~

and bcoz i havent been using the com for so long, i have so much to do.
i have three episodes of Gossip Girl i need to download, and that will take ages...

i hope i'll get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment