Friday, September 17, 2010

Can't wait.

Today is a big day for all B2utys.
one of the song from Beast's 3rd mini album came out today! it's called Clenching A Tight Fist!
you can hear it on my music player up there^!!!!
I was a failure. I woke up late today.
if u see my twitter, i tweeted at 1.30am ytd in bed saying that i couldnt go to sleep.
i had so much on my mind, and i just wasnt tired.
but eventually i think i fell asleep at 2am.
my rmb turning off my alarm clock on my phone at 8.45am.
but i dropped back to sleep right after that.
then at 9.45am, my mum called me to ask me to email her some files to her. i also heard her tell the person beside her that i just woke up. i hate it when she does that.
she makes me sound lazy. i admit that i am, but she doesnt need to tell everyone that.
so, when i saw the time, i was like, "OH SHIT! BEAST!"
the song was to be released at 10am KST, whick is 9am m'sia time.
then i jumped out of bed and on the laptop. then went to on the desktop and modem.
then quickly freshened up a bit, grabbed the box of brownies and sat down in front of the laptop.
then i went on twitter, and found that every B2uty was alr going crazy over the song!
i was like, fml. so i saw the link to the song on youtube.
i literally screamed out, then the song started playing, 1st hearing Kikwang, then Dongwoon's voice!!!!
I was so excited until i couldnt breathe!!! then Hyunseung's voice! Then the chorus of Yoseob's voice!!!!!!!! I was wow. this is good.
then the second time i played it. I listened very carefully to the music. and i started crying.
not becoz i'm a crazy fangirl, but their voices and the song is just so... sad.
especially Yoseob's chorus part. and Junhyung's rap.
he rapped so softly, not like his usual very hip-hop feel. like a lady's man. still very charismatic.
but i'm still not satisfied that Dongwoon only sang one part of the song.
every other member had more than one part. but it was really nice to be able to hear his voice.
Another huge news was out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was literally jumping up and down around the room when it was announced!
Beast's 3rd mini album will be out on September 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY BDAY!!!!! BEST BDAY PRESNT EVER!
too bad i'll have school that day, and Cube Ent. will sure release the songs in the morning.
and i'll only be able to hear them when i come home from school.
and plus i have piano lesson on thursdays. that means i'll only be able to focus on spazzing after lesson. fml.
but i need to be satisfied that it's on my bday!
and someone on twitter was alr asking b2utys to preorder Beast's mini album from her.
and i alr sent her an email for ordering. but she didnt give much details and i dont quite understand her. so i guess i'll still wait for a few more days before transferring the money to her.
and i hope that Beast will have a mv for Clenching A Tight Fist, it will be nice if they have it.





what else do i have to say???
oh... about G.Na....
G.Na is having a fan-meeting/ autograph session in S'pore on the 29th of September.
I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but... i cant. T_T
bcoz it's a Wednesday, and i have add maths tuition that day. and it's not that i cant skip, but it's a schooling day and i still need to go to school the next day.
last time with Beast, i alr missed one day of school. and i had to rush to S'pore right after school.
and my add maths tuition dont have any other time to replace.
and i dont have enough money to buy G.Na's album.
so to save my mum and my uncle to worry about me again.
and to save me a lot of trouble and problems, i decided not to go.
i've been thinking about this the whole night ytd, mayb that's why i couldnt get to sleep.
i feel so sad about this decision. becoz G.na has only had one fanmeet in Korea, and this Sg one will be her second. *sigh* i love her alot too.
but... i just need to forget about it for now. and hope she comes back again some other time.



i think that's all for now.
enjoy listening to Beast's new song. it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment