Monday, September 6, 2010

okay... since i opened a Twitter account, i dont think i'll be updating my blog that often.
i'm lazy to update on stuff so just enjoy the photos.

this was on my mum's bday, we went foor her company's buka puasa dinner.
i didnt have enough time to do my hair so i just tied it up.

the dinner was at Hotel Selesa.
and one of my mum's colleague kept pronouncing it was Hotel Selasa.

i know it doesnt look appetitsing, but i ate two bowls of ice cream that day.
ice creams with loads of chocolate syrup~ yummy~


the three of us.
the ceiling was kinda like a mirror.

the day we went to celebrate my mum's bday!

i loved my hair that day.
spent quite sometime on it too.
put in some effort for my mum's bday.


my mum's bday cake!

mugging hard for the stupid exams.

i dunno if you can see clearly,
theres like 7 or 8 tabs in one window.
this was on Hyunseung's bday, and twitter had so much stuff.
and none of the tabs were working efficiently,
i was totally pissed.
plus we b2utys didnt manage to trend Princejang due to stupid
my current nails.
it isnt perfect coz it was my 1st attempt.
actually it's my second coz the 1st time's was ruined while i went to sleep.
my nails arent long enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment