Sunday, August 29, 2010

need to blog

Initially, i didnt want to blog today coz i was thinking of getting off the com asap to study.
but then i thought about it... i wont be able to use much of the com for the next whole week, so i better blog and update now before my blog really becomes dead.
so as you know, i havent been updating for a while, now i'll update on all things, beginning from last week.
Last Sunday night, went to Jusco with Nigel.
finally bought my hairdryer!!!! and it's in PINK! another pink thing to go into my pink collection.
and yes, i do have a pink collection, i try to buy all my things on pink, except bags and clothes and shoes. but i'm very picky of pink stuff too, it must be the right shade of pink.
then i wanted to find a present for my mum but couldnt, so i have no present for her now. T_T
i feel so bad, so now i need for Nigel to get his pay before i can think of what to buy.
then i went looking for shoes and dresses for Confirmation, but left disappointed.
where are all the nice stuff in JB???
do i really need too buy thing online???

What else have i been doing since last week....
I watched a few of the Annoying Orange videos becoz of KakLeong.
it's seriously lame. but Kakleong and RenYou finds them amusing. and they keep saying,"Hey Apple!" and "Can you do this? bleh bleh bleh" behind me, it cracks me up.
other than that, i've started mugging for next week's exam.
and i decided to sacrifice a few hours of computer time for my studies, only for next week.
there's so much to do, but there's so little time.
and i've been watching Idol Maid, laughing so hard every time too.
Beast boys are just so cute and hilarious.
and i just saw on Tumblr that Justin Bieber is opening an Tumblr account!
SAY NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!
he cannot do that!
i love how tumblr is right now, not many ppl knows about it.
but if Justin Bieber has an account, everyone in this world would know. i dont want that to happen. pls no.... T_T



On Friday, my mum's office held a buka puasa buffet at Hotel Selesa.
i'll post the photos i took tmr or when i'm free, which i dunno when i'll be.
i ate alot. i was so full. i serving of rice and ketupat and lots of curry.
then a serving of strawberries that were used for decorations of jellys. haha.
then i serving of brownies. super yummy.
then two bowls (6 scoops) of ice cream. but desserts than the main course. haha.
i have a major sweet tooth, and i put a whole lot of chocolate syrup on my ice cream.
and i love malay food.
after eating, i wanted to go have a tour around the hotel, that's what me and my bros always do.
but Nigel wasnt there at that time, and Thaniel was acting like a coward.
so i didnt manage to tour the place and i watched videos on my phone until Nigel reached at 9pm.
i was so happy to see him. coz we always go for buffets tgt, it was weird without him around.
so we talked and i talked to one of my mum's friend's daughter who is only around 10 years old.
i have this thing for kids, they always come talk to me and babies keep staring at me.
then we left at 10pm, reached home at 10.30pm.
went to sleep and woke up at 7am!
i was totally later for school, my stupid alarm didnt ring!
i rushed and managed to get ready in 10 minutes.
then i played with my unnies is school, the four of us laughed like crazy ppl while playing Hamburger. LMAO
havent played that game on ages.
then my mum came to fetch me after school then we went to buy my Dermedex cleanser.
i searched for it everywhere, even asked Nigel to always go help me check whether Sg got stock.
and guess what? that day he went to check and they said Sg now not selling anymore.
when i knew it i was like, FML!!!!!!!!!!!!
then my bro said the person told him Permas got sell, then my mum called and guess what,
they said Molek got sell!
when my mum smsed me about it, my reaction was, .................
i tried to hard to buy it and now they say it's selling in molek.
so i got to buy it ytd, the emulsion thingy i wanted was out of stock.
so i bought their other products. like the cleanser, toner and cream. and another one for protecting skin or something.
but all tgt it was quite expensive. and they kept asking me to go their shop for facials.
but to be honest, i think i have a phobia for facials now.
after that horrible experience of my facials at the old place i used to go.
when i went in the shop, which is also a facial parlour, i was so damn scared, i felt like crying for no reason. and the person started babbling about how my skin was and blah blah blah.
but she was definitely nicer than the ones i used to know.


then i went for catechism. but not for mass.
i loved my hair ytd, mostly thx to my new hairdryer.
then went for dinner at Yew's Cafe.
had a great time with my family.
went home and ate Secret Recipe cake my mum bought.
she bought two flavours, half a cake each.
one was a high-fibre cheese cake and the other was strawberry marshmellow cheese cake.
both very yummy~


now here i am.
finally finished back-reading my Tumblr.
Hueyying unnie and i decided to open Twitter accounts to follow out fave idols and do twitter trendings~
but that will be during the holidays.
now we need to get pass our exams 1st. it's gonna be like hell.
i have so much more to blog about, but i think i need to stop here and go study.
bye-yeom~ <3



No comments:

Post a Comment