Saturday, August 21, 2010

*sigh*

i'm tired.
i didnt have a good night's sleep last night.
i kept waking up in the middle of the night. i woke up like 5 times!
and it was so hard going back to sleep, i felt like just getting up and use the com.
but then when my alarm rang, i didnt want to get up coz i was so tired.
but i still pulled myself up.
coz today we were informed that my house wont have electricity from 9am-7pm.
so i was like, i wake up at 8.30am, put my school shoes for washing (i havent washed it for months), then i'll go bathe while there's hot water and have breakfast.
after that, i followed my mum out.
before going to her office, we went to the Canon sales!
we just went to check some cameras out, tmr we'll go back to buy while Nigel is around.
now i'm in my mum's office using the com.
coz at home no electricity, so i came here.
and i'm pissed that my mum couldnt bring me shopping today.
she said she had tons of work to finish up and she has to go downtown for lunch for a launching or something.
but Nigel is coming back later, so i hope we'll have time to go shopping.
i really want to go........
later i'll be doing the reading in church again.
i'm getting tired of it ady... always ask me to do the reading. no other ppl meh?
ish... then later my mum go out for lunch then i'll have nth to do at home.
totally nth.
i want to go out... :(
this is so short. i think i have nth else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment