Wednesday, August 18, 2010

update + photos

if u noticed, my usual post will be of me updating 1st, then only i post photos.
but today it's different, bcoz the internet is hella slow.
photos and updates tgt~!
i took so long to upload all of them.
so i wont be saying much now.

the free blur crytals we made from our chemistry experiment!
i know i'm weird by taking it home,
but it's so sparkly and pretty, i couldnt resist.

i think this is was taken on wednesday.

sunlight shining on my face~

my hair is messy.
bcoz i tied it into a bun, and when i let it down,
it was wavy and messy.

se7en oppa on my tv~! ^^

i went to trim my hair~
my fringe is shorter.

i did the puzzles i wasnt able to do on friday.
there's one piece missing in the above one.

me and my family was invited to a church friend's son's birthday party last Sat.
the boy's name was Collin, he's super duper cute.
he was so hyper when he saw us arrive.
too bad i couldnt get a photo of him, he kept running around,
and all i did was seat next to the food table taking food every minute.
i guess that's why i gained some weight.
and look at his cake! it's so special!

i did the commentating in church last Saturday.
it was easier than i imagined it to be.
i just needed to say a fews sentences that were alr printed out on a paper.

and someone complimented my star pendant!
i love it so much.
and everytime Dominic sees me in church, he'll always say,
"Ahh! my eyes hurt, you're so bright!"
then i'll start laughing.
you may not understand the joke,
this is becoz i wore my bling bling star necklace,
and the top i wore that day had some bling-bling golden things on,
and i was holding my phone, that has those bling-bling jewels on,
and lastly my ballet flats that also has some bling bling crystals on.
hahaha. i guess i like sparkly stuff.


this is what i usually do when it gets boring in class.
unnie added some super junior stuff to it though.
and i'm happy to see my chinese name. haha. random.

u can see in the corner, that i still love 2ne1 and GD and BigBang.
btw, Happy Birthday to the ultimate GD!

DONGWOON. DONGWOON. DONGWOON.
DONGWOON. DONGWOON. DONGWOON.




i read a news about today's episode of Idol Maid which said that in this episode, Beast will confess about a lot of stuff.
it made me really sad of what they said they're gonna mention in this epi.
i cant wait to watch it, but it isnt up on youtube yet.
so i guess i'll watch it tmr.
and after i saw that news, i watched a video of Hyunseung's time in BigBang Documentary.
it was so damn touching, i teared up at the end of the video where he was eliminated from Big Bang.
i rmbed crying over it when i watched BB Doc last time.
and when i watched that vid, i saw that he is still as pretty as he has always been.
i seriously love him. he's my no.2 bias~!!
watching that vid made me wanna watch BB Doc again, but instead i decided to watch 2NE1 tv again.
all of the videos of 2ne1 tv has been deleted, so i had to watch it on Daily Motion, which really sucks.
watching it back made me fall in love with 2ne1 all over again, and i'm singing I Dont Care again.
hahahaha. sang while eating dinner.
love them so much~ cant wait for their comeback during September.
and Beast's too~!!!
the perfect bday present.
talking about presents... i have so many things i want.
will talk about it some other time.
need to go for tuition rn.

No comments:

Post a Comment