Friday, August 20, 2010

wishlist

this is kinda random.
becoz i keep thinking about the things a want to buy recently.
and tmr my mum said that mayb we'll go shopping, so i thought of making a wish list or a shopping list. hahaha.
and i'm still thinking of what i want my mum to give me for my bday~
or mayb i can force Nigel to buy me a present too, since he has started working.
but i think he'll buy me an early bday present.
becoz i kept asking him to help me buy my Dermedex facial cleanser from Sg.
i've been reminding him about it since June, before i went to meet Beast!
it's so long ago ady. and i havent got it yet coz he keeps saying no stock.
i cant blame him for that either, coz it's too good~ hehe
but there's a bigger size of the cleanser i want, but it's expensive! that's why i didnt want to buy it although it always has stock.
but Nigel promised me that when he gets his pay by the end of this month, he'll buy it for me! woohoo~
so i guess that'll be my advance-bday-present from him. unless he is willing to buy another one. :P
so my wish list:
1. hair dryer!!! (must get it tmr)
2. new purse
3. new watch
4. white dress
5. heels (for confirmation!)
6. indoor slippers~ in pink or of Homers(like dongwoon's hehe :P)
7. Puzzles (love them)
8. Beast 1st and 2nd and 3rd mini album~ (3rd gonna be out soon!)
9. t-shirt from B2stRising store.
10. new water bottle.
11. new circle lens (i want more!)
12. more accessories

i can go on all day. but these are the main things.
there's a lot. i know. so now i'm currently saving as much as i can.
and just so u know, i'm very picky when it comes to shopping, i want all the things i buy to be perfectly what i want. all the specific details and colours.
tmr will be a nice day. (i hope)
i hope my mum keeps to her promise.
if she doesnt keep to her promise, i hope that Nigel will come home later or tmr.
then i'll force him to take me shopping~ or just out of the house, i miss hanging out with him.


it's 7.30pm rn. and my stomach is growling.
i've put on some weight, so now i'm trying my best to cut down on feeding myself un-needed food.
i've success to not consume any food since 1.30pm.
so i'm gonna eat now~





i realized i have weird dreams when i'm happy. and i'll wake up tired.
i need to observe myself more.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment