Saturday, August 14, 2010

hmmm....

i think i've bever mentioned on my blog that Beast was coming to Sg again.
they came ytd for the Youth Olympics' Concert with 4minute.
since i woke up this morning, i've been finding photos and fancams of their performances,
and now i seriously regret for not going.
although couldnt get tickets, but i think u can go in even without tickets. i'm not sure,
i saw someone said like that.
Beast performed so many songs!!! when i was watching fancams, i was like...*sigh**sobs*
but nvm... it's all over. i'll just stay home all day and look at their photos.
and just now i went to trim my hair, i always scared to go to the saloon.
i'm so scared that they'll ruin my hair or something.
but it's okay. then me and Thaniel walked home after our hair cut coz my mum was dying her hair, so we didnt want to wait.
and on the way home, i saw this Pos Laju motorcycle, i was like, "mayb it's delivering unnie's albums."
so i quickly rushed home, then when i entered my room, the parcel was alr on my table.
1st thing to do, sms Hy.


later i'm going to church, and i'll be the commentator for the children's liturgy.
it's my first time and i'm super scared but i think if i can do the reading, i'll have no problem with commentating.
but i also cant do too good, or else all those aunties will always ask me to help out.
i still dunno what to wear yet. and how to do my hair later. so much to prepare.
and the internet is so damn slow rn... hate it.


oh ya... ytd, i was so pissed!
i reached home after lunch with my mum at 2pm.
then i sweeped the floor and cleaed my room for a while, and planned to use the com at 2.30 or 3.
but then there was so electircity at 2.30pm.
i was like wth?!!!
but then i thought, it better come back before 4pm.
and luckily the weather was quite nice at that time.
but then i waited and waited and waited, i had totally nth to do.
and the weather was getting more and more hotter.
so i was like, fml... then i decided to take a nap.
then when i woke up at 5pm, i was like, what should i do now???
then i wanted to do some puzzles, so i went to find some puzzles.
then i realised that i need more puzzles at home. i want to do them when i'm free and bored, i love puzzles.
then once i got them into my room, the electricity came back on at 5.30pm.
i was like, YES!!!!!!!!! so i rushed to get the laptop and used it until 8.30pm.
then i watched When In Rome on dvd. it was quite nice.
then i finally found out what video format could be played using usb on the dvd player.
so i could see se7en's face on my lcd tv. hahaha. i only re-formatted his video.
and i also had yummy chocolatey ice cream~ *smiles*


now i'm voting for Beast for Mnet 20 Choice awards or something like that online.
theyre losing by a lot, so i need to stay on and vote as much as i can.
and i need to go practice my piano now... i've got to play better, i really suck at my piano skills and i'm not happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment