Friday, December 17, 2010

Around and About

I left to Edmonds ytd. It's a part of Seattle, just far away from downtown. About a 30 mins drive from my Uncle's house.
I went to stay over at my aunt's house for a night.
Before going to Edmonds, we went to visit the Museum of Flight were we saw all the old airplanes and space stuff.
We even managed to enter Air Force 1!!!
and there was something there that you could have a ride on, it was somekind like a plane but you could control it yourself.
I played it twice. first with my bro, it wasnt much fun.
but the 2nd time i played with my aunt. and she kept going 360 degrees round and round! and we was screaming and laughing so loudly that we attracted a crowd.
It's like we sit in a cube thing and there's controls inside.
so when the guy opened the cube for us to leave, there was like 10 ppl standing outside laughing and smiling at us.
And luckily i didnt eat before riding it, or else.... O_O
then my aunt brought us for dinner at a Peruvian restaurant becoz she was Peruvian.
and the food was so delicious! the best i've eaten since i've reached USA i think.
the next day, we went to WalMart! everything super cheap there.
I bought scented candles! it's really nice! I'm gonna put them in my room when i get back!
then we went to pick up my cousin and her cousin from school.
they're both in grade school. and i went inside their school and their school is so nice!
i envy them so much! why was i born in the wrong country???!!!
then we went to a mall, and there was Forever 21!!!
i was looking for one around downtown, but never saw one!
so i was super excited when i saw it! all things so cheap there like OMG! almost everything below $30 leh!!!
in msia, i cant even find something decent below RM70!
then we were so hungry but it was alr 5.30pm so we had Starbucks.
I had white chocolate mocha, which was really really nice.
then back to Seattle to celebrate my bro's bday with my uncle.
we went to a Indian restaurant! Spicy food~~~~ my fave!!!
we were all really full from dinner but my uncle's housemate, Uncle Tom wanted to treat my bro some dessert, so we went to have desserts.
The piece of cake i ordered was huge! so i literally wanted to puke on the way back home.
but it was so delicious that i didnt want to waste any of it, so i stuff it all down.
today the weather was nice, my mum and i went for a walk around the neighbourhood and found a lot of beautiful sceneries!
we also went to see Bruce Lee's grave!
the view of lake was beautiful. All in all, Seattle is a beautiful place.
and i really hope i'll be able to come back to Seattle to study!!! need to work hard for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment