Monday, December 6, 2010

peaceful

i've been having a good time in Seattle so far. it's a beautiful place.
and i just found out that Jay Park lives in Edmonds, Seattle! fyi, i'm not gonna stalk him or something.
it's just that it's quite far from here, i'm not that sure. but my uncle's ex-wife lives there, and maybe we'll be going over to stay for a few days, we'll see whether we have the time.
next wed, we'll be going to a place called Leavenworth (dunno the spelling), it's a very christmassy place, white all the christmas decos and cozy rooms~
i just cant wait to go! i think we'll be there for 2 nights. hope there's internet there.
i always become very tired from the cold weather here. whenever it's really cold, i keep wanting to sleep.
but when i reach my uncle's warm and cozy house, i'm wide awake.
and we ate blueberry pie and pumpkin pie for breakfast today~ my uncle is a great cook!
and we went to see the movie Tangled in 3D! the rapunzel one.
1st time watching 3d was fun, but there's really not much difference. i'll rather save that money to do something else.
but i was happy to experience how ppl in America go to the cinema.
then we went for dinner at a place called Red Robin. the serving was quite big, as usual. but it was yummy!
it was actually my 1st time eating American food in Seattle. for the past few days, we've ate greek and mexican food but not american.
after dinner, we went walking in the shopping malls. i saw loads of pretty stuff i wanted to buy, but my mum said we'll go back there another day incase we see something better.
until now, i havent bought a pair of shoes yet. i saw one pair of nike today, $50!
so i said, i'll keep looking around first before i decide.
and i havent ordered my books yet. hope it isnt too late to order them, i'll need to discuss with my uncle too.
and my uncle and his housemate, Tom, have 4 cats in their house!
they love cats. and their cats keep coming near me, and making my clothes full of their fur! but they're lovely cats.
cats are in some way better than dogs. they are more quieter.
and from my uncle's tv, i can watch youtube! i'll watch Wild Bunny on it tmr!!!
i've been re-watching it becoz it's worth re-watching, it's hilarious! i cant stop laughing when watching.
what else....
hmm.... oh, the Kpop Party 2011.
i actually alr decided to go, i even asked my mum. but my mum asked me to find someone to fetch me, which was quite impossible.
but then i nvr checked the date of the concert till today!
and guess what?! Jan 13th is a thursday!!!! how am i supposed to go to KL on a schooling day?!
i know it's possible. but to be honest, i've been convincing myself not to go.
i've been worried and scared every single day since i decided that i would go.
i couldnt sleep every night becoz of it. and then i asked myself," why am i treating myself like this?!"
"of i'm so scared and worried, i rather just not go!"
becoz the cheapest tix is rm120. i have money for that, but what about transport?
i dont think my mum will let me go by bus, becoz she's terrified by it.
there's a kind of private taxi i took when i went to Changi airport the other day.
but from jb to changi, it was rm120. so from jb to kl is gonna be much more exp! and i dont have the money for that!
and i hate taking money from my mum.
i rmb the last time i went to see Beast, my mum helped me buy my tix for the session which was SDG35.
i kept wanting to pay her back, becoz i felt really bad, but i just didnt have the money.
and now coming to Seattle, she alr spent a lot of money on me, so i really dont want to burden her anymore.
other than that, i keep having this bad feeling about the kpop party. i dunno what it actually is, but it's scaring the hell out of me. and fyi, these feelings i get i quite accurate.
and since now i decided not to go, i'll have much more money to shop here.
and who knows? there's still one more month till the kpop party, mayb some kind of miracle will happen....






p/s: i dunno whether i said this before, but sometimes being in a fandom is tiring. To me.
i dunno how other fans think, but it's tiring sometimes becoz once you get so into it, you cant stop, you know. like me, i cant go living half a day without checking my twitter and tumblr.
once i dont check it, i get worried and scared that i'll miss something important. which is something not really that important.
and whenever Beast has a concert of fanmeet in msia or sg, i'll find ways to go.
but for us students, it's so hard, becoz we dont have the money and transport all the time.
then i'll need to worry my uncle and my mum. and sometimes trouble my bro, and i hate that.
so i'm trying really hard to make myself slow down in all these craziness. i wont die if i dont get to meet Beast right? in fact, i'll have more books and more clothes instead of worries.
and it doesnt mean that if i dont go to their events i'm any less a b2uty right? i'll always be there for Beast no matter what.
i want my life to be full of happiness and peacefulness, so i guess i have no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment