Friday, December 31, 2010

31.12.10

It's the last day of 2010!
should i be happy or sad???
i suppose happy because it's like a new beginning.
and sad because time is passing by so fast.
so, it's the last day of the year. how are you guys spending it?
i woke up at 7.30am. i was so tired ytd.
The journey from Seattle to Singapore and back home was almost 20 hours i guess.
and i didnt get to sleep much on the plane, so when i got back, i had a headache.
i couldnt go to sleep early because i need to get used to the time back here.
so i wanted to use the com to keep myself up, but the laptop adapter was spoiled...
i watched tv instead. but you know always when you seat on the couch alone, you'll want to lie down to watch tv, so once i lied down, i fell asleep.
i wanted to watch Music and Lyrics, i never saw that movie before,
but... unfortunately, i missed my bed too much.
i cleaned my room up a bit today.
it was so messy ytd due to me unpacking my stuff and just throwing them everywhere.
on our way back from Seattle, we had 4 full luggages and my backpack was also full of food.
i pulled two luggages to the airport and my arms are still hurting now.
we had so much stuff to bring back.
so unpacking was quite work too.
then i went to Jusco to get some stuff for school and also for the laptop adapter.
i couldtn live without it, so i kept pestering my mum to bring me to buy it.
and i saw HulZi there! 1st friend i saw since i came back.
the weather was hot today. and i really miss the cold weather in Seattle.
had my favourite laksa for lunch~ I missed the food here so much! spicy food especially.
now i'm on the com dl-ing all the stuff i've missed while i was gone.
but the internet connection is so damn slow that i only managed to dl one video.
i still have GD TOP's album and Beast's digital singles to dl...
how long is it gonna take??? but i have a whole day since i'm not going anywhere today.
i want to go out partying and to countdown!!! but... sadly, there's no party i can go to.
i really hope there'll be a last minute party... but i guess that wont happen.
unless it's my mum's friends... or else i'll just countdown at home with my family and enjoy the fireworks at home.
and i'll be watching MBC Gayo Daejun if the internet connection is good.
or else i'll watch the Golden Disk Awards on tv. but it's until 3am.
so i rather watch the rerun tmr afternoon.
but i'll have chocolate to accompany me! we got a few chocolates as presents from Seattle, so i'll eat them tonight.
HY~~~ I bought pink m&m to share with you and RY and HZ~~~
and my Mastermind album was on my desk when i came home!
gonna post photos another day.
as for the photos from my US trip... I guess that'll take some time for me to upload as i need to get them from my mum 1st. i didnt take much with my phone.
thats all for now i guess.
HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~








i changed my BGM to GDTOP's High High!!!
during my whole US trip, i was always singing, " Say HAHAHAHAHA, Say LALALALALA" and also with the hand gesture. >_<
and my bro will get annoyed by it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment