Monday, January 10, 2011

Seattle Vacation~

I dont have time to explain much. So enjoy the photos~
there's still more to come. these are from the second half of my vacation.
It's 9pm now, and i havent left the laptop since 3pm. so adios!

It was so hard to find Bruce Lee's grave.


My mum and I went for a walk in the park and around my Uncle's house.
and look how tall the tree is! you can see me right?

beautiful house.
it's actually a five-story appartment. the other two storeys are down below.

University of Washington! I love the buildings there!

unnie, this is like in Harry Potter right? lol

the library! I love the lamps.

after that, we went to my uncle's office's christmas lunch.
you can see all i took were desserts! haha.

everytime i see corn, i think of Park Bom!!!
now i know why Bom likes it so much, it was delicious.

the Space Needle.

the colourful building. I think it's called ENP. dedicated to Jimi Hendrix.

the beautiful view of Seattle downtown.
i hated that the wind was so strong and cold and I had to tie my hair.
i hate tying my hair.

the church we went was so beautiful!
it was St. James Cathedral.

when we touchdown on Las Vegas~
my little cousin sister there.
in m&m world!!! it was like heaven!!!
all different kinds of m&m.

Eating ice cream in Las Vegas!
one was my mum's btw. One was enough for me.


the musical fountain was pretty and amazing. you cant imagine how high it can shoot.

the fire show! I could feel the heat and it was nice especially when it was cold there.
this is the nicest flavour of Vitamin Water i've drank.
I was excited to buy and taste it because a lot of celebs drink it.
Nigel said he'll help me buy from SG, but i doubt he will.

thaniel, me, Ale, Maria.


Hi, white guy!

We went to see a show, it was so expensive but worth it. it was amazing.

the ceiling was decorated nicely too.

it was a water show, so they was a lot of syncronized swimming.

we went to see dolphins the next day!


i was so tired and hungry....
my bed at Paris Hotel. all to myself~

back in seattle, i did a puzzle~ i love puzzles. and i need more at home!

breakfast. cereals with chocolate milk and chocolate milk. my style~ hehe.

my fav movie! I'm even watching it in Seattle! My uncle knew i loved it so he rent it for me.
i love these.
this was on christmas eve! getting ready to go out!

christmas day lunch!

Marshmellows~

my christmas pressie from my uncle!
i must learn how to make cupcakes!

We gave Ale Buzz for christmas!

i dunno why i cant type under this pic so this person below is Jimi Hendrix!

No comments:

Post a Comment