Thursday, January 27, 2011

high high

Last Saturday we had school. I was sleepy the whole time in school.
but it was also Yoong Kang's birthday!
Happy belated bday Yoong Kang~~~ Stay crazy and weird forever~ ;)
I dont rmb much of what happened in school that day.
I only rmb myself laughing a lot. the reason for laughing:
KakLeong always like to imitate Hy's voice, then when i was copying the stupid komsas thing, i kept hearing KakLeong talking and talking non-stop behind me.
then i said to Hy, " Kakleong's voice is funny. Everytime he imitate you talk, now you should imitate him."
then i think we laughed or something. then kakleong asked why we laughed and i told him that he had a funny voice.
then i told Hy to imitate him. but we didnt know how. then we thought of what he always say.
I couldnt think of anything. but suddenly Hy said, 又来炸我了咯! (i think it was like this)
then we just burst out laughing non-stop.
i do not know why they like to use the word '炸' so much.



then that evening, 6.30pm we went to Crazy Mike to celebrate Yoongkang's bday.
and Yoongkang actually brought a text book to prove that he was a student!
it was embarrassing ttm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Ren You showed up!!! We are so good in persuading ppl right, unnie? lol
when we went in our room, we all sat on the couch singing. Bryan was the loudest. :P
then suddenly the situation became like this..................
everyone started to warm up and we chose so many songs!
even Renyou started singing!!!!! rofl!!!
we were all very high. I was screaming my lungs out.
all those songs just makes you high.
High High I'm so high, High High up in the sky~
too bad they didnt have much kpop songs. :(
but we must go to Redbox next time, there sure got more kpop songs!

look at bryan! lmao.
singing whole-heartedly.

the guys. weird pose.
this just makes me lol.




finally the cake came out!
we sang happy birthday to yoong kang and ate cake! haha.
and we continued singing till 10pm.
my throat was totally sore by the end of the karaoke session.

all in all, it was a day worth remebering forever.
tbh, I never expected that day to be like how it was.
it was so much more than i expected.
and you will always find the most amazing things in the unexpecteds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment