Friday, January 14, 2011

2011

uploaded some random photos from my file out of boredom.

Beast's Mastermind album!
i finally got it! I bought it from a online store in SG, and Nigel helped me collect it.
it was on my table when i came back from Seattle~
i hope my 2NE1's To Anyone album will be on my table next week!


the poster that came with it~
it's now on my wall with all the other Beast posters~

my mum bought this wind chime from Leavenworth.
i thought it was unique so i asked my mum to buy it.

the jewelry holder i bought.
i doesnt seem big enough to fit all my stuff.
earrings are so troublesome to put up.

the first page of my notebook~
when Hy opened it, she thought it was printed on!
i printed it and cut and paste, viola!
it's super cute~ i love it!

i managed to find a pink pencil case!
i was about to give up when i was in Harris finding a perfect one.

and i kept saying i wanted a pink water bottle but i couldnt find it.
i actually alr decided to use the Vitamin Water's bottle to bring to school, but i found this.






I havent posted anything on my 2011 resolutions yet...
but before i do it, i checked my 2010 resolutions...
and i think i can just save my time typing a new resolutions.
becoz i didnt archieve any of my resolutions. so i better just copy and paste. *sigh*

(i seriously copied this, you can go check my archieves)
so my 2010 resolutions are...

1. try harder in my studies. science stream is gonna be tough, so i really need to do better.
2. improve my piano skills. my uncle feels that he's wasting his money on me. and i feel really bad about it. so i need to spend more time to practice.
3. i need to eat healthy. i need to eat more vege and fruits. and drink more water.
4. i need to sleep earlier. i still dont think i'm sleeping early. i always sleep at 11.30pm. that means i only sleep for 6 and a half hours. need to sleep more, so that i wont have so many pimples and i'll be more energize.
5. improve my English. my uncle is alr helping me alot by letting me do loads of exercises, all i need to do is to be a sponge and suck all the things into my brain.
6. be more neater and cleaner. i'm a very messy person. my closet has been in a mess for months until last month, when i decided to clean it.
7. save more money into my bank account. my bank account only has RM100 in it now. since my uncle is helping me pay my phone credit this year. i need to start saving and stop spending.
8. slim down. i know alot of ppl say that i'm medium/ average size, but i still want to slim down a few kgs to look better.



*sigh*
i feel so dissapointed in myself.
i'll just add somethings to the above resolutions...
1. this year... SPM. I have to study the hardest i've ever studied. cannot use more than 2 hours of comp each day. it's really hard.
2. i still need to improve my piano skills. i feel like i havent improved since last year. but i'm better by a little. and my uncle is still wanting me to give it up. but i'm not planning to.
3. i still need to try harder to change my diet. it's so hard.
4. i'm still sleeping at 11.30pm everyday. i dont think i can change. but i'll try. i still think sleeping is a waste of time. unless i'm in school.
5. improve my english. i dont think i'm that bad in it, but i just need to get more used to speaking english. my brain still doesnt work fast enough, i guess.
6. i'm still messy and dirty. i dont sweep my room anymore. mayb i'll do it tmr. and tmr i'll say, i'll do it tmr. and life goes on like that.
7. save more money. i need to pay my own phone bills now. and i need to save for kpop stuff and shopping. i really need more clothes and bags and shoes and the list just goes on.
8. i need to do some serious slimming down. my uncle just told me the other day that i can be slimmer than i am right now. that means i'm fat. but i hate telling myself that i'm fat. coz to me, every girl is beautiful just the way they are. but i need to be able to fit into my dresses that i own, that are all fitting. *sigh* but i have no idea why i'm not losing weight. I only eat two slices of whole meal bread with peanut butter and jam for breakfast. then nothing until lunch, and my uncle doenst prepare much for lunch. then nothing until dinner. my uncle has stopped me from eating second servings. after that, i dont eat anymore. i just cant figure why.




i want to change my blog's theme. but cant find a perfect one.
this one cant access to the next page when you're reading... T_T
i changed my bg music. it's a cover of Mario's Let Me Love You and Tamia's Officially Missing You by a guy named Jonathan Cheng.
he's so handsome! To be honest, i always fall for looks first then only i realize how good his vocals are.
i saw from his channel that even guys are jealous of his looks!
go check out his channel! (just click on the youtube vid)

No comments:

Post a Comment