Friday, January 21, 2011

kpop stuff

As you can see, I received my To Anyone album in the mail a few days ago!

and i love the design of the cd~

and i got the Park Bom version of the... YG Family Card?
i have no idea what this card is for.
i need to find out.
I was wanting CL's version but Bom is beautiful.

this is one of the photos inside the photobook that i love.

Minzy's shoes are the same as what Yoseob wore in Mastermind's poster.

each member copied the lyrics to be in the photobook!
CL's handwriting is the nicest!

this is the cover of the photobook.

becoz the album had a shiny cover, it would be different colours at different angles.
and i played with the colours the whole day, it was just so fascinating.







thx to Hy unnie for getting this for me!
i love this the minute i saw someone post it on tumblr.
then i was like, I MUST GET IT.
but it was sold out in most stores!
and i was suprised that Hy managed to buy it!

I bought epop becoz of this! but i dunno where to put it up.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I was wondering if you wanted to sell the YG Family card? I can give you good price^^ Please let me know [twitter @michalin_ah]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rachel! I have a friend who is a big fan of 2ne1, and he is looking for cards from 1st Album! You would want to negotiate with him his card of Bom? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rachel! I have a friend who is a big fan of 2ne1, and he is looking for cards from 1st Album! You would want to negotiate with him his card's Bom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there~ your friend wants Bom's card? What card does your friend has? But where does he live? and because i'm from Malaysia but I'm not living in Malaysia at the moment so it might be a bit hard for me to mail it out although it is possible~ Hope you see this and get back to me soon! :)

    ReplyDelete