Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Seattle Trip!

here it is folks! all the chosen photos i uploaded.
i definitely couldnt upload evrything, that'll take forever!
I had a great time in Seattle and i definitely hope to go back again.
seattle is such a beautiful place. everyone says that we need to go in summer! i wish i can!
enjoy the photos!


at Changi Airport waiting to check in.

my mum wanting to copy my pose. lmao.

a family photo before we leave for Seattle~

candid photo by my mum. we were wondering why she was so slow.

At Tao Yuan airport. we had to transfer a flight to Seattle.
and we had to wait 5 hours to transit!
while waiting, i watched kpop mvs that were playing on the tv!
Cant Nobody and Go Away were on!
finally, after 5 hours of waiting, we boarded the plane!

I watched a few great movies on the plane~

at Tao yuan airport with miss hello kitty~
(the photos are a little messed up, this should be before i boarded the plane.)

after a 10 hour flight, we touched down in Seattle!
in the ligth rail back to my uncle's place.

when we first walk around downtown, we saw Macy's big star!

the 1st day spent in Seattle, we went to the 1st Startbucks ever!!!
i had hot choc! i also tried other flavours while i was there.
my fav is vanilla mocha~ it's sweet!

a little kitty hat! i was trying it out in Macys.

little grey riding hood~ hehehe

the view from the water resevoir.
we climbed all the way up.

cute squirrel.
i didnt know how to pronouce squirrel when i was small.


China town.



the pig's name is Rachel. =.=

with Mr. Nutcracker!

we went to see fake snow.
my favourite cat out of the four my uncle has.
his name is Figuro~ i miss him.

and this is Kristiana!
her fur is beautiful.

we went to the park for a walk.
this is outside the Asian Art Museum.

look! it's my house! lol. jk.

this is my uncle's place!

this is the mexican restaurant we went every friday! i love the food.

we went to visit University of seattle.

this is its library.

my cousin Ale with Figuro.
blueberry pie~

we had sushi at Westlake Centre.
I want these so badly! but they're super exp!

pink vitamin water~
3D glasses! we went to watch a 3D movie.

this was when we 1st reached Leavenworth!
they had Starbucks there!
it felt so nice so sit next to the fire place. warm and fuzzy~

look how thick the snow was! O_O
my shoes were all wet and my feet were numb and i thought they were gonna fall off.
first time making a snow angel! it was so cold!
see how happy i was! awww... i miss the snow~ I had so much fun!

my snow angel! it isnt a fail right?

our snow man! my fingers were so numb and pain after that.
the snow man wearing my scarf and hat~
at night, all shops had pretty deco lights!


it was snowing~
the next day we were day, it snowed even more!



me and Ale~ we were watching Beauty and the Beast!

doing puzzles again!
my cousin got tired of doing it so i finished it for her.

my bro locked me out on the balcony while we were playing.
luckily that day it wasnt that cold.
i could still endure the cold for a few minutes in a tshirt.
he still dare to laugh! but i got my revenge after that. muahahaha~

we went to the Museum of Flight!
i got a photo with Air Force 1!!!!
this was something we could play with.
we can control it ourselves.
and we kept turning it 360 degrees!
when i was playing it with Maria, she yelled like crazy and we attracted a crowd of ppl becoz we were so loud!


they were neon lights wherever we went, we dont get to see much here.
pink christmas ornaments in Walmart.

i got this dress from Forever 21 as a christmas present from Maria.
at Edmond Beach! it was so f-ing cold and windy.
i was planning whether to push my bro into the water. lol.

it was my bro's 13th birthday, so we went to have desserts!
this is another cat, Thaise!
this is the interior of my uncle's place.
beautiful isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment