Monday, October 15, 2012

1095 Days With Beast

I cant believe it has been 3 years since Beast was born.
Like i've said many times, i regret the most for not being their fan since day one but although i got to know them a bit late (during Shock era), it's still amazing how long it has been since i started fangirling over them.
All my love for them cant be put into words. (argh.... this blogpost is so hard.... i dunno what to say... sorry if this blogpost is all over the place...)
All the great memories.... and some great ppl i've met through Beast.
All the amazing songs~ I really love ALL Beast's songs. I'm not biased or anything, they are really all so nice.
I seriously can just put one of Beast's song on repeat for an hour. Then change to another Beast song and listen for the next hour. That's what happens when i'm doing maths and accounts.
And i still smile every time Oasis's intro start playing. Same thing goes for Break Down and Freeze. and Beautiful and a lot of other songs.
if you want me to say what i like about each song, i could but i wont because that would take forever.

All the crazy stuff i'll do for Beast. Like rushing into Singapore in the heavy rain alone (i was 16 back then) after my exams just to see Beast. and it was an unforgettable experience. one of the craziest thing i've done.
DONGWOON SPOKE TO ME THAT DAY. HAHAHAHAHA I'M JUST SO PROUD AND I'M GONNA SAY IT EVERYTIME TO SHOW OFF TO EVERYONE. XD
And spending all my allowances on them TT____TT. all my money gone to Cube. TT____TT

Watching back some of their old videos and performances... it's just so incredible how much they've improved. and getting more and more handsome and charismatic~ killing me with their charms everyday! Over the years, watching them improve and seeing the number of B2utys increasing, it has been an amazing journey. To share their pain and happiness.
Beast never fails to surprise me, they never disappoint me. I'm just so proud of them.
Although they've improved so much but they never changed (if that makes any sense).
Doojoon has been the best leader ever since day one. Now i'm falling hard for his good looks. I dunno why i never fell for him before, he's soooo handsome. i blame it all on dongwoon. And Doojoon's voice~ like oh my gosh. I've been loving his voice since forever. I cant explain it.
Hyunseung is still forever living in his own world. Hyunseung as a part of Troublemaker made him more popular. and gave him that sexy image. which is nothing like him when he's behind the cameras. This poor guy has gone through so much. I really pity him. All i can do is give him more love. And always cheer on him.
Junhyung is still the best rapper. There are so many good rappers out there, but i love his style the most. Maybe also because i've gotten so used to it. Junhyungah, pls take good care of Hara and get married some day~~~ hehehehe
Yoseob's voice still makes me melt every single time i listen to Oasis or Break Down or all other Beast ballads. I have ripped so many audios off videos of him singing and put them in my "Lullaby" playlist and listen to them before i sleep. His voice is so soothing and full of emotion. He's just so precious.
Kikwang has been the most busiest member with his schedules since they debuted but he never loses his smile and determination to do good in everything he does. I also started finding him really attractive this year, more than before. basically, with every comeback of Beast's, i fall more and more in love with them, i dont even know how that is possible.
Dongwoon has been killing me with his good looks since day 1. and to me, he has shown the biggest improvements among the members, both in singing and dancing.

Dongwoon and Doojoon has already posted on their fancafe and i just refuse to go read it because i know i'm gonna cry when i read them. They are the only boys i'll cry for.

Beast will definitely be the last idol group i'll fall so in love with. I cant imagine myself loving another group more than i love them.  No matter how old i'd be, I'm still be a B2uty. I can imagine myself being 60 and still thinking about Beast and listening to their songs and telling my children (if i ever have any), and grandchildren (hehe) all about how amazing Beast is. and i'll influence them into being B2utys too and pass it down to the future generations and make Beast a LEGEND. XD and if you ask me, i'll say that they would never break up unless they have no other choice but to. I believe in their bond and friendship. Although i'd love seeing them shine as solos on stage but they are still shine the brightest as six. through these 3 years, they've constantly shown us how close they are, they always mention each others as "friends" or "family" and not "members". and how they lean on each other so much.

They've grown into being a part of life and i cant get rid of them anymore. and i dont want to. no matter what happens, I'll love Beast forever and ever. till infinity and beyond. that's a promise i'm gonna keep.

lastly, B2UTY is the best fandom ever. it's the one place i feel so comfortable being in.



 our beautiful rose garden. proud to be a part of it. 




 those smiles on their faces. ;_____;

 when they shine on stage. as six precious jewels. 

 each with their own unique personalities and charms.


 my stylish boys.

 my grooms in white. 


 one of my favourite photos of theirs.



 a beautiful family portrait. 


 damn it yongjunhyung. and yoondoojoon and sondongwoon. and janghyunseung and yangyoseob and leekikwang. they need to stop.



i have so much more to say. but this can go on forever. so that's all for now. i'll leave the rest for next year.
and i dont own any of these photos and most of them are watermarked so credit to all those ppl. i dont wanna get bashed by anyone or any fansites and reposting their photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment