Tuesday, October 9, 2012

time to be 18

It was my 18th birthday last Sunday (30 September). It's weird, being 18.
Do you rmb the days when you wished you were 18 and all grown up?
I never imagined it to be like this though. I thought i would be taller. hehehe.
Instead i'm tanner than i used to be, which i hate so much! I should have bought that SPF50 sunscreen while it was on sale the other day. My SPF30 one doesnt seem to be helping.
And i thought when i turned 18, my skin condition would be better or at least more stable (is this the right word to describe your skin condition?), but my skin condition is still bad. TT___TT
and i finished my AcneFree cleanser which i love, and i dunno whether i'll ever get the chance to use it again because it's still not available in Msia. Plus, i still have three bottles of cleansers waiting to be used, and on average, one bottle lasts almost a year and that means the next time i'll be needing a new cleanser would be 3 years later??!!! LOL I have a thing for facial products, i buy more than what i need. I'm sure i'll use them halfway and if they dont show any good effects, then i'll give them to someone else.

So, back to me being 18! I can actually drive now! I still cant believe it and i seriously cant imagine myself in the driver's seat. fyi, i havent tried driving my mum's car since i got my license, i'm such a coward.
I also can finally change my bank account to an "adult" account! I can finally do online banking~~~ Now my mum doesnt need to know where i spend my allowances on. hehehe
Talking about allowances, i still dont dare to ask my mum for this month's allowance because i feel so guilty for spending so much money during the last two months.
I should punish myself and let myself suffer a bit. LOL

Thinking about it, although this year has seemed to fly pass before we had the time to appreciate it more, but I feel like this year, so many things has happened and so much has changed. And January seems so far away alr~ What happened in January again? It somehow feels like it was two years ago or something. The next thing we know, Christmas will over and that means a whole new year is about to start again.
W O W. what's the meaning and purpose of life again?

Anyways, being 18 just reminds me that i should learn to be more independent and face my problems bravely. I believe 18 will be a great age to live and enjoy. More changes and challenges to face. I'm truly scared and excited at the same time. More scared actually. Let's hope reality will be better than my imaginations and expectations.


my hair looks so brownish in the sun~

 outfit of the day~

 right after the fanmeet~
 it was a tiring but a really fun day!

i forgot to say this in the APink post.... I didnt had any problems with withdrawals after the fanmeet, instead i started missing Beast... TT____TT The fanmeet just reminded me of the good times of meeting and going crazy over Beast with Zoe and i just felt so emo... And started listening to Beast songs until the moment i fell asleep. and tmr, Beast will be leaving for Japan for 3 weeks. I should be happy because that means less updates on Beast and i can focus on my studies. but i'm gonna miss all the updates and photos....

 THANK YOU~~~~~ Hy for this beautiful present~ Luckily this year history didnt repeat itself and you managed to buy the present you planned to~ hahaha ppl who didnt know what happened last year can go read my old blog posts. XD
This purse has its story too~ I saw it in Padini and wanted to buy it about two months ago i think, and it was the LAST one! but i didnt let myself buy it in the end and wanted to ask my bro to buy it for me which in the end didnt happen but Hy bought it~~~
I dont really care about purse sizes, to me, the colour and is the most important thing!
and this purse (as you can see) is in hot pink~~~ i should have edited the photo so that the colour would look more obvious.

 my lonely cake from Secret Recipe, it wasnt what i wanted but still, it was chocolate. 

 and the precious card/wishes from all amazing ppl~ And thanks again to Hy for collecting all the wishes from everyone and compiling them tgt~
and Hy, dont worry about it not looking good, it's in PINK! that's more than good~~~

 all the wishes~ which i will not share with you guys. XD

and this.... I had to ask Hy only to understand what it was, at first before i asked her, i thought it had something to do with Pokemons! LOL coz you know how Ash or any Pokemon trainer would yell "Pikachu, I choose you!" and throws their pokeball and their Pokemon would appear and i thought that was how they meant it to be. HAHAHA
but they basically just chose who they thought was the most handsome member in Beast.
and i choose to show doojoon's photo because Doojoon is just so handsome. sorry Dongwoon, but you're still 손남신~~~



Lastly, before i go off to finish up my personal statement, a note to myself (just for myself, so that after a few years, when i look back at this post, it'll be a great memory): 
Rachel (it's weird calling my name hehehe), before you know it, college would be over and all of these worries would be gone and you'll realize that it was a total waste of time and energy to worry so much on every little thing. Believe in yourself and have faith that everything will be okay just like always. So much have happened this year and the year will be over soon, so before you regret anything, appreciate every moment you spend with your love ones and also Beast hehe. because I'm really scared my predictions will become reality and very soon, you wont have that much time to spend with them anymore. Dont be scared, everything will be okay and everything will work out. maybe not as planned but it'll work out. Dont waste your time and life as an 18 year-old, work hard and play hard. Thrive and enjoy at the same time. Just have faith and just work hard. lastly, FIX YOUR SLEEPING SCHEDULE. I've been wanting to do this for so long but i just.... cant.... TT____TT

okay. that's all for now. bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment