Monday, October 8, 2012

A Pink~ ♥

So.... On my 30th September (last Sunday), which was also my bday~, Hy and I went for A Pink's Hi-5 session that was held at The Butter Factory!!!!
They finally came to Malaysia~~~
And i am soooo happy to be able to see them in person! No doubt, they are just as beautiful in person as they are on screen.
I'm also really proud to say that i've been their fan even before they debuted! I still rmb the day their MV was released. It was Ren You's birthday party and during those days, the internet was hella slow so i let it load on 1080p while i went to his party then when i reached home after that, it was waiting for me!
I rmb how happy i was for the girls for having a successful debut with an amazing song - I Don't Know- which is one of my all-time favourite song! And the MV is just so pretty~
I've always loved girly things, and they were the epitome of girly. I rmb wishing to be a fashion designer so that i could remake all their promotion dresses because they were so beautiful while lacey dresses.
And with A Pink News, they made me love them even more! Their playful and unique characters especially Bomi~ and Chorong! And Naeun has always been my favourite from the beginning because she is just so gorgeous~ 
Now, more than a year since they debuted, and i'm loving every member. I grew to like Namjoo a lot more because she showed so much improvement in both confidence and skills. She definitely has the talent.
And Eunji, main vocalist~ and now actress! I cant wait for exams to be over so that i can watch Reply 1997!

Some photos that i took on that day!

 the placard i made for Bomi~ it's not suppose to be yellow! Stupid camera cant show the colour. it's suppose to be neon yellow. and i couldnt stand the placard being plain, so a added a touch (well, more than a touch) or sparkles and glitters to it!
And when i Hi-5-ed Bomi, i showed her my placard and she said, "Pang Pang~" which are the two words above! AND I CAUGHT IT ON VIDEO!!!! 
HAHAHAHAHA~ but i cant show it to you guys because i was in a hurry to change my camera's mode to video and i forgot to zoom out so.... there's nothing to see, only the sound is available.
after the incidence of Dongwoon telling me he loves me too at SG's Hi-5 session, i never want to miss out on video-ing important moments!

 Naeun's placard was more simple... and on that day, i didnt get to chance show her placard because i only had enough hands to hold Bomi's. 
and in the bg of the photo is Naeun~ I was watching A Pink News season 3 the night before the fanmeet.


 the time has finally come! to meet A PINK~ 

 just so you know, my camera's quality isnt very good so these photos had been edited to look like this. without editing, there's no point uploading these photos.


 all i wanted was to take a photo of the 7 girls tgt but failed.... couldnt fit them all in one frame.


 their make-up looked really nice up close~ their skin was perfect too! and their hair~




yesss~ a perfect photo of the gorgeous Son Naeun~ 
i'm so proud of this photo~~~
she looks so sweet.

 another good photo~ of cutie Bomi! 
she had so many fans~ so many fans were shouting for her and she waved at us~


 and i kept wanting to take a nice photo of the beautiful and sweet maknae, Hayoung, but failed too. it's either my camera couldnt focus, or she moved. her smile was so wide throughout the whole fan meet~ 

 time to say goodbye..... :'(
although the session was really short, but i was really happy to see the girls~

 we were to late when we rushed to the back-door, they already alighted their van.... but we caught a few glances at them when they opened the door once or twice.

 a few photos of their photobook~
 she is just so beautiful~


I wished i could blog more on this post but it's 3:11am right now and i should be in bed!
I wanted to do this post earlier but the editing photos process took quite some time and i didnt want to leave it till tmr, as i still have another post i want to blog on tmr~
please let me have the time..... i still have so much to do.....
lastly, A PINK JJANG~~~~~ I wish them the best in their career and life! They are still so young and i really hope they do well in this path because they have the talent to make it big.

No comments:

Post a Comment