Sunday, August 25, 2013

Anime Craze

Due to the influence of a B2uty I follow on Twitter, I got introduced to this new anime called Free! . Yeah, the exclamation mark is included in the title.
I didnt really get "introduced" to it... I saw her tweet a lot about it so I was curious and decided to check it out!
I ended up loving it, all of it! The story line, the characters (which are really hot >__<), even the soundtracks. Sadly, there's only 7 episodes out for now... :((( I want to watch more of it right now!

Actually, i'm not much of an anime person. I havent really watched many animes before. I watched over a hundred episodes of One Piece but gave up on it because I was busy with studies and haven't had the urge to continue watching since. When I was younger, I used to watch Inuyasha and Shaman King with Nigel at night, I liked them but can't remeber much of the storyline... And everyone has definitely watched Pokemon and Digimon before right? My brothers were also crazy over Yu Gi Oh for some years, so I watched a lot of that too. That anime had some hot characters too, ngl. Oh and Prince of Tennis too! I used to like that anime. Watched it every week.... but once again, can't really rmb much of it because it was quite a long time ago.

Almost month ago, I started watching Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack Of Titan)... I've heard so many ppl raving about it and at last, a friend asked me to watch it so I watched 10 episodes in one night because it was just so exciting to watch! I love the story but it's still not quite the type of anime I love. But i managed to keep up with it until now since every episode is just so freaking good and i can't wait for the next.  I guess i'm just more of a girly girl, so the guys in Free! just attracts me more than guys fighting titans do. hehehehe

I was browsing through some of the more popular animes on the website and found Slam Dunk.... I love Slam Dunk. So i watched the first episode of it.... and gave up on it after the second episode.... LOL It's not because it's bad. It's because i've read the manga 3 times already and I know the whole story line. I just found it a bit boring watching it since i already know what's gonna happen next. and Kaede Rukawa (my fav character) just wasnt as dashing in animation as on paper. and I didnt find any of the jokes and the funny stuff funny anymore.

I'm writing this post just because I wanted share my love of Free! hehehe I followed some anime related tumblrs just for gifs and edited photos of the Free! kekeke but here are some screenshots of the anime I took while I was watching it : )
Everything is just so pretty in this anime and I just can't control my affections for pretty stuff.


The main character of this anime -- Nanase Haruka. 
One of the things i love about this anime is how all the characters have different coloured eyes~

 the only girl that hangs out with these guys -- Matsuoka Gou. aka Kou~
she's so cute and funny, a typical teenage girl, i guess. 
and her maroon coloured eyes to match her hair are beautiful~

 And this cutest guy with pink eyes! I love his eyes ( just because they are pink LOL) -- Hazuki Nagisa~
he reminds me of Yoseob sometimes....

 kekekeke >____<

fictional muscles XD
Haru looks so small beside Makoto

this scene is so beautiful~ the guy pointing at the sky is Rei and i dont have a screenshot of him yet.....


 so pretty

 a screenshot of the president of Iwatobi Swim Club -- Tachibana Makoto. 
his green eyes matches his hair so well, it matches his personality too. 
i choose him as the most good looking character (for now keke)

and lastly, the guy with the red eyes -- Matsuoka Rin. i have a love-hate relationship with him.
the 7th episode ended sadly because of him... he's mean but he has a sad history so it's hard not to have a soft spot for him. and he's weird.... he has sharp teeth.... why did they decide to give him sharp teeth, i dont understand.... 





"If there's anyone that can bring change, it will be someone willing to sacrifice what they care for. Someone who can't sacrifice anything, can't ever change anything!"   -- Armin, Shingeki No Kyojin (Episode 20)


No comments:

Post a Comment